Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 04-03-2023, 12:27 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default NOS Gauge set and Tach and Cups

I have a complete set of first edition early to mid 70's Auto Meter gauges with the "fat bezel" and correct early face markings. These are all mechanical gauges. I would take $675 for all + shipping.
4 mint cups (one is nos) with the very rare early style cast base. Tack is 12 volt negative ground, 8 cylinder , 10k rpm so it fits just about every application. I have no way to test the tach but the guy I bought it from is fastidious about condition and said it worked fine. No dents in the soft aluminum bezel which is really rare. Tach is from the late 60's to mid 70's era based upon the decal and face. Tach does not require any special sender.
The new AM gauges have a thin bezel and say Sport Comp and the faces are different
Perfect for that 70's race car restoration. Fuel gauge does not have the safety warning printed in the face the newer ones had.
Email me at [email protected] if interested.
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry amearly.jpg amcups5.jpg amcups4.jpg amcups3.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...