Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 03-08-2020, 08:35 PM

Default NORS Elliptical/Oval antennas X2 #3934224 replacement part

US address and paypal only..complete in 24hrs after ship confirmation or i move on..

These are NORS antennas that I pulled out of a cabinet, from a retired Skelly Station owner..they are in excellent as new condition..the flash is showing finger prints etc...they are elliptical, but the tips are different than GM...they are listed as 3 section for AM radios, I did a search and they are 1st gen Camaro and 2nd Gen Corvette, that i could run down positively, but theres other applications too over 50.....theres a few variations of this antenna...look at pics make sure they are right for your application...these are threaded and have a jamb nut..NOT CONCOURS correct..but work for a nice driver or beater...paper packaging has seen better days..tattered and dirty..bt they did save them..i will ship them in a tube..i already have them packaged ready to go..the part number pic is blurry but can be read..if its a prob..i can post another pic

$50 each plus actual shipping