Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Reliable Carriers, Inc

Old 03-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Administrator

Thanked 6,299 Times in 1,365 Posts
Default Great Service

I just used Reliable Carriers to ship a car I just purchased from Irvine, CA, to LI, NY and it took 5 days from the time I called to arrival. The driver Sean L. was a great help because were are in the midst of a major rain/wind storm. The pricing was less that the others carriers and the service was more than I could have asked for.

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 03-14-2010, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Great Service

Steve, You going to leave us in suspense re: THE CAR ????
70 Camaro R/S Z-28, L-78, R/S SS
69 Camaro COPO "recreation"
Old 03-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,299 Times in 1,365 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
Steve, You going to leave us in suspense re: THE CAR ????

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted this in the lounge. And for those that think I went to the dark side, I owned two Subaru 360's in the late seventies

https://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/show...e/2#Post448615

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Old 03-18-2010, 02:55 AM

I used Reliable to haul my L88, Great company to deal with
Old 04-04-2010, 04:42 PM

Thanked 1,059 Times in 333 Posts

We are honored to be working directly with Reliable Carriers again for MCACN II.

There are several truck loads currently being arranged now from the west and the east, so let me know if you are interested in joining up with one of them, or if you need info for shipping from anywhere else. [email protected]

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
Old 06-15-2010, 09:20 PM
SCR Sponsor

Thanked 3,210 Times in 927 Posts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 69 L88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used Reliable to haul my L88, &lt;img src=&quot;https://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/imag...flag.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; /&gt; Great company to deal with </div></div>

I wish I could say the same. 2 weeks and counting and it still not picked up. No answers, no dates, no idea. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/mad.gif[/img] Now, the fellow I purchased the car from is going on vacation so it is going to be put off for another week. Thankfully, he is patient and understanding.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:05 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Give Bob Sellers a call - he is the GM at Reliable and the point guy for the site sponsorship. Im sure he would be anxious to give you a hand. Ill PM you his number.

68 COPO Camaro 9737 non-converted YENKO
69 YENKO SC Camaro, Hugger Orange - born with engine!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:37 PM
SCR Sponsor

Thanked 3,210 Times in 927 Posts

I have played phone tag with Bob but have not talked to him yet. After today's phone call to the main office in MI, I find out the car was to be delivered this PAST Saturday (6-19-10). I then spoke to the dispatcher in AZ and I must say, he was not very impressive to talk to. He did nothing more than tell me Paradise CA is out of the way and implied how difficult it is with a big truck. Perhaps, I selected the wrong firm to transport a car. I had purchased another car from this fellow a couple of years ago and will say, It was NOT this difficult.

Thank you for forwarding Bob's number and your own help. Hopefully for Reliable's sake, this is the exception and not the rule.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:59 PM

By mistake I recommended Reliable, to a friend(X) who purchased a car near Denver, CO and needed it shipped to PA to add to his collection.

X agreed with quoted price, paid up from via credit card and was given a pick up date. The following day X also recommended reliable to one of his friends.

X’s pickup date came &amp; passed, since no call from Reliable, X calls the seller, asking if car was picked up or any calls from reliable. NOTTA.
X calls his reliable sales person, Al, and asks about pickup date, Al tell him next day they will pick up car since they have a truck in the area. Next day comes and passes… no calls same deal. Al tell him a few more days. This went on for over two weeks.

X calls again, Tells Al he wants to talk to a supervisor or someone in charge, Al said he was the one in charge, the owner, Al Abrams. they got at it on the phone al, ask well what do you want me to do? X tells him get my car to PA!!

4 weeks after the original scheduled date to car arrived, actually both cars arrived.

***While this fiasco was going on I PM’ed Bob Sellers ... no reply.

sad to say, I think Reliable just lost those two customers.(X and his friend)

Acrobat Signs

Acrobat Tactical
Old 06-21-2010, 10:03 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: napa68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have played phone tag with Bob but have not talked to him yet. After today's phone call to the main office in MI, I find out the car was to be delivered this PAST Saturday (6-19-10). I then spoke to the dispatcher in AZ and I must say, he was not very impressive to talk to. He did nothing more than tell me Paradise CA is out of the way and implied how difficult it is with a big truck. Perhaps, I selected the wrong firm to transport a car. I had purchased another car from this fellow a couple of years ago and will say, It was NOT this difficult.

Thank you for forwarding Bob's number and your own help. Hopefully for Reliable's sake, this is the exception and not the rule. </div></div>

.....seems like if you not going or coming from a large auction, BJ, Mecum, etc.. youre shoved aside until THEY have time. my .02

Acrobat Signs

Acrobat Tactical