Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Baldwin-Motion Performance

Old 02-08-2014, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Motion Nova ???????

It was never my intension to use this forum to sell the car, I did go in today and become a paying member, since the car did sold as a direct result of someone contacting me about this forum, if anyone feels I should make more of a contribution let me know and I will gladly do that.

I did not search out a buyer and I was contacted by several members that reached out to me trying to buy the car. I did not profit form the transaction, as a matter of fact I lost some money on the sale. If I would have any made any profit I would sent it straight to Dan.

I am not looking for any drama and it certainly seems that drama follows this car...and I truly apologize if anyone of you guys are offend by the events of this forum post.

What I would like to see from this, is the people that consider Dan a friend or a least a fellow human in need, please reach out to him and offer up your kind words and thoughts and prayers, he could surly use them right now...

Drop him a note or card thru snail mail he has no access to the internet and only has a home number and isn't answering it much these days...let him know we all still care about each other more than the cars that bring back a few of our youth memories....