Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 12-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1968 DODGE SUPERBEE [REAL WM21 CAR]

Not mine, a friend needs to sell some toys/projects, to generate cash for new business.

---------

this is the info for the Bee & Coronet package deal. Thank you for your help with this. My contact info: Mike Burke can be reached @ (610) 506-5699. The yellow car is the real Superbee.

SELLING A 1968 DODGE SUPERBEE [REAL WM21 CAR]. IT HAS A EXTREMELY BUILT 440 WITH ALUMINUM RODS, 13:1 COMP., SOLID CAM WITH ROLLER ROCKERS, HAS A SIX PACK SET UP ON IT NOW, BUT HAVE ANOTHER RACING MANIFOLD WITH A SET-UP HOLLEY CARB, ELECTRONIC IGNITION WITH CRANE FIREBALL IGNITION BOX, TTI HEADERS, NEW TTI 3" EXHAUST BACK, 727 TORQUEFLIGHT WITH REVERSE VALVE BODY, 4,500 STAHL SPEED CONVERTER, 4:88 OR 5:13 GEARS WITH A SPOOL, ALUMINUM RADIATOR AND TRANS COOLER, ELECTRIC WATER PUMP MOTOR/PULLY SET-UP. FRAME IS CONNECTED, 8 POINT ROLL CAGE, NEW RIMS AND TIRES. I WAS GOING TO PUT THE CAR BACK ON THE STREET, BUT OTHER PROJECTS ARE TAKING OVER. I SPENT THOUSANDS ON PARTS TO MAKE IT A STREET CAR ***NOT INCLUDED, BUT WILL SELL AT AN ADDITIONAL COST IF INTERESTED!!!***[EX. BUCKET SEATS, COMPLETE NEW INTERIOR, CARPET, DOOR GLASS [HAS LEXAN NOW]. TOO MUCH TO LIST. THIS CAR WAS IN THE LOW 10'S THE LAST TIME IT WAS AT THE TRACK. IT HAS A RACING HISTORY FROM OHIO

SECOND IS A 1968 CORONET 440 WITH FENDER TAG AND 318, AUTO. CAR IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND CAN BE RESTORED OR USED AS A PARTS CAR FOR THE BEE--NOT THAT IT NEEDS MUCH BUT WILL DEFINITELY HELP IF INTERESTED TO PUT IT BACK ON THE STREET.

BOTH CARS COME WITH CLEAR TITLES!!!

prices: $15,500.00 for a package deal,
$12,500.00 for the Superbee & $3,000.00 for the Coronet 440.

Mike Burke(610) 506-5699 - [email protected]

Acrobat Signs

Acrobat Tactical
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...