Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 06-14-2003, 06:05 PM

Default Re: 68 Camaro LS6

Where's that darn delete key when you need it?????????
Old 06-14-2003, 06:22 PM

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2003, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as far as I am concerned, you need to take your "crap" elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

please clarify this statement. if its not a supercar its crap? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2003, 08:07 PM

Mr administrator, I think you need to have your memory refreshed. I asked you if I could bring my car indoors and you said no.I was fine with that as I also watched you turn away the blue dog dish hupcap 69 yenko camaro clone. I guess you think that 11 second monster is "crap" too for showing people what a real yenko should run like. I then asked you if I could join the supercruise and race with you guys and you said that would be fine. Also the "for sale" sign was never on the car during the supercruise or during the race, only when the car was parked. If you didn`t like it, you should have confronted me then not while hiding behind your keyboard like you are now. Why do you think that if somebody cannot afford a $150,000 car that you can call all other cars "crap"?
Old 06-14-2003, 08:22 PM

Hey, this starting to get good! I have a 150K car that I won't drive and some people think that is "crap" also! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2003, 08:41 PM

After reading the last post (by SYC) I couldn't help but write...Sorry if this offends anyone but then again...

I will be the first in line to say that the original post was out of line, but so is this reply. This reply in affect shows the complete utter dis-respect that us "non-supercar" owners get from some members (in this case the owner of the board no less..)of this board.

Maybe my eye sight isn't that good, but no where in the original post did I see "Clone" or "Yenko wannabe," so why is his car an "imatation supercar?" It appears to be a decent car. A car that origianlly start life probably as a small block that has had a BB put in....sound famaliar to some...Ghee wasn't that the "original" "supercar" concept???? Maybe some of us can't spend 100k+ on one car, but that doesn't minimize our cars... Maybe you should apologize to the rest of us "non-supercar" owners for trying to be an elitist and coming off "holier than thou" simply because you have a car that has Yenko stripes on it and was sold there...Just food for thought.

Old 06-14-2003, 09:17 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

First of all, I will stand by my original statement, that I feel the remark was out of line, period.

When I said he could take that crap elsewhere, I meant his bashing of a well repected board member, as well as a friend of mine. If some of you you would like to read more into this then that, (supercar vs non-supercar), so be it.

As per the car, at SCR5, which was being dedicated to Nickey Chevrolet, I was told by the owner that it was a Nickey clone. And, IMO, it was a not a very good imitation, not even close to any of the three doucmented Nickey cars parked indoors. But, with this said, I allowed him to be a part of all activites, except parking indoors. This car and several others non-supercars. And, I never said a word negative about him or the car, until he came on here trying to sell the car, while at the same time bashing Charley. Remember, he is the one who brought up the SCR and bashed Charley.

Old 06-14-2003, 09:23 PM

I consider all the HIPO cars "super cars"! These are the ones you seen at the strip in the 60s. Most people back then did not know what a Yenko,Berger,Motion or Dana even was. Cars like Rick Peters Chevelle are more "rare" than most so called "super cars". ( I hate to keep picking on you Rick) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] It does'nt matter what you have, whether you show it or drive it. Just enjoy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2003, 09:26 PM

Greetings, As a long time watcher, I now feel it is the time to reply to a post. This site contains a wealth of information for "ALL" visitors. The text of the original post is lacking in respect to the owner of the ZL-1.But that type of talk is as old as racing itself. The reply and implications by the "SYC" adminstrator I feel offends all non-supercar user's and vistors of this site with what comes off as a " You need to worship my Supercar" feel. The non supercar crowd plays a important role and has many valuable contributions to this passion we all share.The original poster should realize his view is not shared by all and the administrator should realize he has offended many with his reply.To the Father's who will enjoy tomorrow with there familys and cars( Super or not). Thanks for good info and enjoy the moment... Life is fragile!!!
Old 06-14-2003, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I consider all the HIPO cars "super cars"! These are the ones you seen at the strip in the 60s. Most people back then did not know what a Yenko,Berger,Motion or Dana even was. Cars like Rick Peters Chevelle are more "rare" than most so called "super cars". ( I hate to keep picking on you Rick) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] It does'nt matter what you have, whether you show it or drive it. Just enjoy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

A BIG HAND-SHAKE ON THAT!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif[/img]