Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Day 2 stuff-modified cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2021, 03:22 PM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many Projects View Post
I couldn't believe it when I read you were already thinking of selling it. About time you pulled your head out and looked at what you have. TENS of THOUSANDS of people would give their left arm for a car that nice.... They would need the right arm to shift...
Congrats on your decision to keep it..
I know...

My issue is that I become somewhat bored of a project once it's been completed and usually end up moving them along. It's like, OK what's next. There's no doubt the car is a quality piece, I was simply thinking it's time to try something else after completing what is now my fifth Z/28 restoration. It's now my third one in the past 6 years, and thanks to Covid it is the fastest I have ever turned one around.

I was also tempted to list this one on BAT just to see where it would land. The listing would have included a few hundred choice pics and a host of narrated video clips to really showcase the car, and then sit back to see what it would pull for bids? That was, until I looked back and saw all of the effort I put into this one. Viewing this thread again really made me appreciate the car on a new level. For at least the time being, it'll stay where it is while I look for my next project to restore.

Maybe it's time for a 69 or 70 Chevelle? Going to keep my eyes open for the next project?

Last edited by NorCam; 10-10-2021 at 03:28 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NorCam For This Useful Post:
dykstra (10-11-2021), L_e_e (10-10-2021), markinnaples (10-21-2021), x77-69z28 (10-10-2021)