Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 01-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1969 Dodge Daytona F6 Hi-Impact 4 Speed Unrestored

Warning- Post contains Mopar content

This housebroken F6 High Impact Bright Green, 440/4 speed, 100% numbers matching Dodge Daytona is looking for a new home. 1 of 503 total Daytonas produced, and 1 of 139 4 speeds. How many were in F6 I have no idea but not many!

I've owned a bunch of wing cars and this car is by far the best running and driving one I've ever had. That's the great thing about original cars. You won't find a better driving Mopar than this one, tight as a drum, fast, not a squeak or rattle. Money back guarantee if you come here to drive it and disagree!

Fully documented history to new, the president of the Daytona/Superbird owner's club has known it since the late-1970's. I purchased the car from another SYC member in 2006 (for $225k), and spent $18k at the now-defunct Aloha Dream Cars getting it in absolutely perfect mechanical condition.

Other than 1 repaint about 25 years ago it is an untouched "surviving example" (gotta be careful of those trademarks).

Here is a link to my website for the full write up:

http://www.colinsclassicauto.com/detail.php?car=339

100% numbers matching, all original sheetmetal, interior, glass, fender tag, etc. Mint Broadcast sheet and a good possibility more are hiding in the original interior. NOT a concours car but the most honest and legitimate original 4 speed Daytona I have ever seen. Original exhaust pipes with mid-70's r/w/b "Hush Thrush" mufflers even! All impossible to find irreplaceable Daytona bits are on the car - mint original unrestored Road Wheels with mint 69 only trim rings, both jacks, original windshield trim, grilles, scoops, etc. -nothing from "Dayclona" used to restore an tired old car - what you see is what you get and it is all Mopar and all born with this car.

Price: $175k firm for SYC Members only.

Email me if any questions or for more details:

[email protected]

Thanks for looking!
Colin
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...