Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Pay it Forward Classifieds

Please note

Old Today, 07:02 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,285 Times in 1,506 Posts
Default Some free, some cheap and free delivery to MCACN parts

Nothing special, rare or high perf here, just trying to pass along stuff I'm never going to use, rather than have it go to recycle/landfill.

Free stuff... I have a lot more pics of ALL these things that I can send thru PM's or email. I didn't want to clutter the server too much.

Porta wall wide whites for 14" wheels. Manufacturer says they don't work with radial tires and thru personal experience, they don't work with radial tires..

What's left of a complete upper and lower cowl assembly for first gen Camaro. The entire windshield mounting area is gone, but the firewall seam and the ends to attach to side cowl panels are there to use as patches.

Harley sportster tank mailbox. PLASTIC, not the real metal thing. This is in PPG primer from a class I took on custom painting from Jon Kozmoski a few years ago. It was supposed to be painted, but there was way too much BS talk and not enough time to paint.

$10 parts

HD trailer hitch vehicle end. Somehow I ended up with 2 of these over the years and hardly need 1 anymore. 14k capacity.

Custom, Chrome, 1 barrel air cleaner assembly, fits about 2 1/4" neck.

Snowmobile ski locks, these were made for a local guy many years ago and only sold a few sets locally. VERY heavy duty, ALL stainless, mounts to the side rail and floor of a trailer and locks over 1 ski to slow down the honest thieves. They, also, work well to secure the front of the sled to the trailer during transport.

Last is a 5 speed trans from an S10 that I paid $100 for, so best offer gets it. Numbers are in the pics, I don't recall what year/engine I was told it came out of.
Attached Images

1967 Camaro ss/rs
1938 Business coupe, street rod
2000 FXSTS, original owner, 13k miles
The Following User Says Thank You to Too Many Projects For This Useful Post:
L_e_e (Today)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry DSC01351.jpg DSC01350.jpg DSC01348.jpg DSC01345.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old Today, 08:25 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 6,314 Times in 3,036 Posts

Hey Mitch, I’ll take those cowl panels for patches.