Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - Wanted

Please note

Old 02-16-2022, 05:47 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 68-69 crossram reproduction intake

My 68z/28 had a crossram on it that a local chevy dealer bought off the car when it went up for sale in 79. I am still trying to find out where it is, if its on a car in their collection, etc., not to buy it but to just see if the thing is on a car or they sold it off.

In the mean time I would be happy to find anyway possible, the reproduction manifold that I heard is really nice, especially the last run. I don't need an original. Just want to run the car like it was back in the day. I dont need the whole setup, would atleast want to get a cost effective manifold as that is where my budget is at for now.

I have some odd parts that someone would be interested in if it helped shake one loose. I have I think a NOS rare corvette fan folks have pester me to sell, corvette fuel injection units, some immaculate American wheels that were only used for racing on a 62 corvette (like new), probably some other things I cant remember at the moment. Prefer to buy manifold outright. I think I could find the right carbs over time, its the manifold I want to get first.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...