Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Old 11-04-2021, 09:20 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,757 Times in 1,593 Posts

----I know the door handles are there somewhere, but where?.....Bill S
Old 11-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Little black button in the b pillar. You push it and the door opens.
Old 11-05-2021, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenney View Post
This *!@*&^%! is waaaaaaay outta line!
Everything changes, nothing stays the same.

Now I feel the need to watch Hollywood Knights again.

Last edited by seventieshow; 11-05-2021 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Add information.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seventieshow For This Useful Post:
dykstra (11-05-2021), markinnaples (11-05-2021), Tenney (11-05-2021)
Old 11-05-2021, 01:36 PM

Thanked 1,231 Times in 576 Posts

I beg to differ... Things are being changed on purpose.

Lets start a list of people who plan to pull DZ 302's LT-1's or Hemi's out to go EV?

When we get to the point where EV is that desirable I will concede that things have changed, otherwise the current EV swap to Project X is simply another example of predictive programming.

Of course in the not too distant future some states/ countries may actually force owners to do just that in order to simply operate the vehicle on the street so EV may be an option for owners so perhaps that is the real reason Project X is getting the EV swap.
Old 11-05-2021, 02:01 PM

Thanked 136,486 Times in 22,778 Posts

The EV upgrade to Project X was not so 60+ year olds can electrify their ICE 'Cuda or Z/28. It's for the 25 - 35 year olds who want to make restomods using the bodies of 1950s and 1960s cars and are behind climate change.

As you know, Chevy just released a 1000 HP ICE engine. The cost? $30,000. Add another $7000 for the transmission (new) which can handle the over 800 ft. lbs. of torque.

Chevy says . . . you want ICE horsepower? No problem. You want to EV your project muscle car? We got you covered.

It's all about options. The more . . . the better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lee Stewart For This Useful Post:
McCune (11-05-2021)
Old 11-05-2021, 02:39 PM

Thanked 1,365 Times in 662 Posts

I have a theory on the entire push for EV's. Call it a conspiracy theory if you'd like, and maybe it is, but I think it makes sense and fits the situation perfectly:
The entire situation was created for the elite to make more money off of nearly every citizen in the modern world by “forcing” through governments and corporations entire civilizations to change their mode of transportation wholesale. The change from ICE vehicles to EVs and the accompanying infrastructure changes are going to cost probably more money than almost any other change in modern history, and who do you think is going to make the money? Climate Change was the impetus for this BS and it’s worked probably even better than they ever hoped it would.

Maybe I'm crazy, and that is possible, but if you want to see something interesting regarding the influence of the ultra-ultra wealthy upon the world in the 20th century and beyond, watch the video referenced below. I am not sure about all of it, but it just may change your perspective some.

Watch JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Mans Trick on YouTube. It will open your eyes unlike anything else.

https://youtu.be/9Wf3O93I4lI

If the link doesn’t work, just search JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Mans Trick and it will come up. You have to acknowledge that it has graphic scenes, which are mostly related to the JFK assassination.
John 10:30
Old 11-05-2021, 03:03 PM

Thanked 136,486 Times in 22,778 Posts

There is another technology that exists today that is not getting the attention that it needs: Hydrogen

It accomplishes the same thing as EVs: no emissions. But it can use the exisitng infrastructure unlike EVs. Every gas station can have a Hydrogen "pump" just like every gas station has gasoline and diesel pumps. Pull in, fill up and leave.

IMO . . . EV are just a way point to the final destination of zero emissions vehicles and that final destination will be Hydrogen powered cars. Of course in the interim we will have spent trillions of dollars on EV which will prove in the future to be a total waste of money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lee Stewart For This Useful Post:
dustinm (11-05-2021), markinnaples (11-05-2021)
Old 11-05-2021, 04:29 PM

Thanked 1,231 Times in 576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markinnaples View Post
I have a theory on the entire push for EV's. Call it a conspiracy theory if you'd like, and maybe it is, but I think it makes sense and fits the situation perfectly:
The entire situation was created for the elite to make more money off of nearly every citizen in the modern world by “forcing” through governments and corporations entire civilizations to change their mode of transportation wholesale. The change from ICE vehicles to EVs and the accompanying infrastructure changes are going to cost probably more money than almost any other change in modern history, and who do you think is going to make the money? Climate Change was the impetus for this BS and it’s worked probably even better than they ever hoped it would.

Maybe I'm crazy, and that is possible, but if you want to see something interesting regarding the influence of the ultra-ultra wealthy upon the world in the 20th century and beyond, watch the video referenced below. I am not sure about all of it, but it just may change your perspective some.

Watch JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Mans Trick on YouTube. It will open your eyes unlike anything else.

https://youtu.be/9Wf3O93I4lI

If the link doesn’t work, just search JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Mans Trick and it will come up. You have to acknowledge that it has graphic scenes, which are mostly related to the JFK assassination.

If you look at Agenda 2030 and the the goals of COP 26 -- IF they were not doing exactly what you are saying then exactly what would they be doing differently then?
Old 11-05-2021, 04:54 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,487 Times in 609 Posts

Some of you guys need to listen to the No Agenda podcast.. "ITM" if you already do.
Old 11-05-2021, 04:55 PM

Thanked 1,365 Times in 662 Posts

After reading the COP 26, I believe that all of the UN's Climate Change agenda items fit right into the long term plans related to what I discussed above. In all honesty, if this were truly about saving the earth through control of pollution, every country would be sanctioning China to get their emissions under control. As stated, IMHO, it's all about certain members of society making money, A LOT of money off the masses, using governments and large corporations to do it.
John 10:30