Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 04-01-2022, 08:59 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Parts For Sale

Parts For Sale -
Email me at my email address below ONLY, with questions or for detailed pictures. Plus Shipping & Insurance for the ride to you. All sold as is, no returns. Danny [email protected]

#1 - Briggs & Stratton Keys - All purchased from an old locksmith and are 35 to 40 years old or older. These are not reproduction.
1936 - 1966 and 1967/8 Keys. These are uncut, unpunched Nickel over Brass. These fit GM/Pontiac/Buick/Oldsmobile applications & Camaro, Nova, Firebird, Skylark, Cadillac etc. Please do your own research for your lock cylinder application #. Most keys on eBay are higher priced or the knock outs have been punched.
PS = Per Set

1936-1966 Door Ignition -Trunk/Glove Box 12 Sets Available $40 PS
1936-1966 Trunk/Glove Box Only $20
1967 Door/Ignition “A” Cylinder ONE year Only $25
1967 Trunk/Glove Box “B” Cylinder ONE KEY LEFT $25
1968 Door/Ignition “C” Cylinder & Trunk/Glove Box “D” Cylinder ONE year Only $40 PS Have MANY sets..

#2 - 1 used Part # 3921147 Two Piece Shifter Ball in very nice used Condition. Very Nice Original piece with light use. Minimal Scratches and scuffs. Original white in grooves and numbers in very nice overall condition, with some light fading. Ball not all chipped and scratched. This is for 1969 3/8” - 16 thread. $600 Possibly another one available.

#3 - NOS Schrader Valve Stem Caps. Bar Top Style. NONE on eBay at this time of write up. These will be pulled from unused bulk boxes. I have MANY boxes/set’s available. They are Bright Black Shiny NOS, not faded like most used ones that are being offered lately. $250 PS of 5.
I also have 3 or 4 sets of used, faded, a little beat-up perfect for a survivor. They have no MAJOR damage and will present well.
Set’s of 4 $150

#4 - 2 Sets of Black & Yellow CA License Plates in Survivor Condition. Both sets cleared at the CA DMV and ready to register.

First set YPW 117 1st plate is lightly crinkled in places, with very good yellow paint. 2nd Plate is Heavily crinkled & Fair Yellow paint. $100

Second Set YXZ 979 1st plate is in overall nice condition. But has a light layer of rust throughout. It’s not all dented. Has one small ¼” extra hole at the bottom center that should cover with frame. 2nd plate is even straighter, but light rust throughout. It has a 3 - 3/8ths cuts at the bottom. Should cover with a frame when mounted. $100

Both sets can be dipped in Evaporust or similar and used as is on a survivor. Or are good used cores for restoration.

#5 – 1968 Used Original Black Camaro Dash Pad in Excellent Condition. I don’t know if this will fit other applications. This can be died to the color of your choice. There are no cracks or major flaws. Pad has been in a temperature controlled shop for years of my ownership. I cleaned it up, but I see online there are much better ways to polish it out to look new with chemicals etc. I will let the new owner handle that project. I can pack it well for shipment. I have shipped about 50 THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of collectibles in the last 40 years with NO issues. Collectibles, Antiques, Car Batteries, etc. all over the world, NEVER had any returns or complaints. Ebay Feedback 100% since the 90’s. I will cover extra for box/packing materials. Did a Online Google search, did not find another one for sale anywhere in the world at time of this writing! Use original GM and get the fit and finish in your classic. $1,500

#6 - NOS Delco Energizer Y-55 Reverse Post Batteries for Z/28. I have several available. Was going to put one in each car. Cars are being sold with aftermarket batteries. So batteries are for sale. Some earlier versions with “ENERGIZER” script. And about 6 or 7 later service replacement versions. LOTS of people using R59’s etc. But they just don’t have the cool visual of the Yellow Script Y55’s. And the cable routing is reversed for the reversed posts.
I also have two Y55’s that are dead. I was an idiot and left a door ajar for a week and drained the battery. It was NOS to start and lasted almost 5 years. TOO bad the dome light didn’t burn out. Tried everything to bring it back, no go… BOTH are Energizer Script and can be gutted and rebuilt with riding mower cables from auto zone and a Motorcycle or similar Battery. I don’t have the energy to do it.

NOS in the box with Yellow “DELCO” & yellow “ENERGIZER” embossed script and NOS sealed bag of Yellow Caps ready for acid and a charge $2,000.

NOS in the box NON Energizer Script, “DELCO” in Yellow, with arbitrary caps. $1000

Used - with Yellow “DELCO” & “ENERGIZER” Script ready to be gutted $600. Lettering is nice on one, no color on the other. Both come with used yellow caps in good condition.

#7 - A226CW GM Cowl Plenum Air Filter for 1967/8 Camaro Z28. Part # 6422544. OEM NOS in original box. This also fits other models like Chevelle and Impala etc. Do your research for your application. Box is dated 5/20/69. This is the embossed raised letters/numbers, not the later service replacement stamped white letter version. SUPER SCARCE & VERY hard to find filter, especially in Era correct NOS. This would be great for a Concours restoration during judging. Searched Google, at this time, there is not another like this for sale anywhere in the world!
$1,500

#8 - #3908326 Brake Line hold off/proportioning valves. These mount on the frame under the driver seat. I have about 20 different dates from very early ’66 - ’67 to ’69. All different Dates/Conditions/Prices

#9 - 2 B-R 293 Ignition Coils. Both in nice used condition. Will need exterior paint, otherwise can be ran as is for a survivor. One has small crease dent near bottom side. No other major dents on either. Both test out well.
#1 - Primary = 2.2 Secondary = 11.69
#2 - “with slight dent” Primary = 2.1 Secondary = 11.49

#10 - Solid State Automatic Electric Choke. Many pieces. Looks to have never been used. Comes with instruction sheet. Not sure what it fits. $25

#11 - 3890575 Speedometer Gear Reducer. I believe this is to reduce 4:56 to 4:11. Do your research. $100

MANY more parts coming… Danny
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry Items for sale005.JPG Items for sale004.JPG Items for sale001.JPG Items for sale000.JPG
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 04-01-2022, 09:02 PM

Default Parts

more
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2022, 09:03 PM

Default Parts

More
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2022, 09:09 PM

Default Parts

More
Attached Images

Old 04-02-2022, 02:13 PM

Thanked 1,087 Times in 207 Posts

Email sent for March 16, '67 valve. Thanks!

67 Camaro L78
Old 04-06-2022, 03:21 AM

Default Parts Update

SOLD One Used Y-55 Battery Today - with Yellow “DELCO” & “ENERGIZER” Script ready to be gutted.
Found some cracking and a small chip in the other used Y-55. Had not seen it in years. Still will work to be gutted if ya need a Y-55. New lower price $400 with 6 generic caps, no site glass level eye. Danny
Old 04-17-2022, 02:49 AM

Default To The Top with more pic's

Some more pictures of the shift ball as requested. And new lower price of $500.

And some battery pictures. Looks like 2nd used one is sold.

3890575 Speedometer Gear Reducer now $50

Many more parts coming.... Danny
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2022, 02:58 AM

Default more

Batteries.. I can email more pictures of all sides of any of the batteries.
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2022, 03:01 AM

Default Batteries

more
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2022, 03:13 AM

Default 3045441 Type E 12 V Wiper Motor

I purchased this but didn't end up using it. It has been years, but I think it is in working order. But I just can't guarantee it. $150 Danny
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to dannystarr For This Useful Post:
luv2sixty9 (03-14-2023)