Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 12-07-2021, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS427 View Post
This years show was one of the most enjoyable MCACN shows I have attended since it's inception. I had our car delivered to the show as well as delivered to the customer afterwards via Reliable which took a HUGE burden off of me and went off without a hitch. They were great and handled it perfectly, were on time and were very friendly. Our ride home in Jim's Mustang did not go near as well but thanks to a GREAT friend who off loaded his 1969 show vette from his trailer, loaded the Mustang and then drove the Vette 170 miles to our place was unbelievable. You cannot buy that kind of friendship.

I only have two suggestions for next year. The singing of our National Anthem was done perfectly by the two gentlemen who sang it. If it was there, I and several others some how missed it. I think we should fly our flag near the wall by the entrance while we sing the song. Just as importantly, I think we should fly the Canadian flag and sing their anthem as well as there were MANY Canadians there and it would have been great to honor them and their country as well. Just a thought and opinion. Great show!
Did anyone notice where the flag was hung? I did a 360 around the place as the anthem began and didn't find it. So I faced the music...
Old 12-09-2021, 01:18 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,112 Times in 547 Posts

I couldn't find one either both days. I dropped a note to Vicki Ashton after I got home to thank her for a great show. I gave her the same suggestion to get some large flags hanging from the rafters in a few places. She agreed with the suggestion.....I'm guessing it will be taken care of next year.
flyingn (12-09-2021)
Old 12-11-2021, 04:47 PM

charley always has the best looking shoes........ he is a funny guy. And a great car guy.
olredalert (12-11-2021)