Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 04-25-2002, 03:03 AM

Default Re: Super rare COPO/Yenko 67 Camaro for sale on Ebay!

Anyone else notice what he added to the end of the auction on the '67:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="">quote:</font><HR>**** PLEASE READ ****

This car was purchased at a Kruse International Auction, an Ebay subsidiary. They guaranteed it was what it was advertised as - 1967 Yenko Camaro. The item desription is mostly what was on the car description sheet from the auction. Also, the Arizona title clearly states Yenko Camaro. These facts are the basis of the description for this eBay auction. As many callers have pointed out, the price should be much higher if all the documetnation was there. All the documentation is not, that is why the price is where it is at.

Please do not bid if you are not comfortable owning the car knowing this information.

Thanks and good luck!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, "good luck" is right! Good luck getting your money back when you get home and find out you got taken! Title says Yenko...nice touch. Remember people: just because the title AND the license plate say "YENKO", that doesn't mean that it necessarily IS a Yenko! Didn't we cover this in another thread recently...

Old 04-25-2002, 04:23 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,790 Times in 1,015 Posts

I was at the Auction when he bought it and they Announced that they couldn't Guarantee it to be a real Yenko but they were 99% sure it was real. When Tuttle was Bidding I said to him and his group that it wasn't real and he had better get a Guarantee. They didn't seem to concerned. I had no idea it was Tuttle at the time.
Old 04-25-2002, 05:29 AM

As for souperhigh's comment .....i totatlly understand what you mean now ...if only i would of 2 years ago when this mess all started. As for Ny dave this was a Mopar not a camaro pacer :-).....it is probably best he was closed.....the car you went to look at may be legit ....but its like trekking on thin ice, you have to be VERY careful with every step. also NY dave when were you out there? were all the cars out back and everything cleaned up and moved out? The door to the building is always locked. i would like to know because i need to go after the rest of the parts for the car that didn't get completed......any info would be appreciated

[Edited by BBPace (04-25-2002 at 12:29 AM).]
Old 04-25-2002, 12:41 PM

I talked to Dennis, back in OCT of 2001, when he told me he purchased 100 camaros from California, At the time I had a 69 T/A he was interested in, we were working out a deal for me to get a few Z-28's and the ZL1 that were in the collection. I got word from Dennis in feb of 2002, that the cars were comming in, and the motor from the ZL1 was there. I was down in Kansas City, looking at a car, So I figured I would make a visit to pace car nutz, only to find out the buissness was sold, Details to come. So I called him on his Cell, and I dont know who I got on the other end, but They were Rude, and knew Dennis, But told me outright, This is not Dennis's Phone! I have not talked to Dennis since, untill this auction on the Yenko?? I have talked to him this past week, and he still states he has the cars comming in, as far as the explaination as to why the buissness was closed, He told me the buissness was growing to fast, and he sold off the Pace car end of it, and now is concentrating on the Mopars, There is better money there. I think we are giving up on the ZL1 that he says he had.
Old 04-26-2002, 04:14 PM

Hi, New guy throwing in my two cents. Love the site, think you guys are great, Serious watch dogs of the world of GM muscle scams. Saw Charleys name and figured since he's got the 92 Pacer maybe I'm allowed 350/powerglide and all! I bought my car on EBay 2 years ago August (#78 1967 Indy Festival Car)and distinctly remember Tuttle bidding it up. I knew the car and had to have it. In the end he called to say he was the " King of all Pacecars" and had to have it. Pompus..yes..Successful no...
Old 04-26-2002, 06:34 PM

Well, that last line pretty much sums up the thread...

Your not a friend of Charley's, are you?! Oh well, welcome to the site anyway!
Old 04-26-2002, 07:56 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,790 Times in 1,015 Posts

I have no Friends or Money, just these Stupid cars...
Old 04-26-2002, 08:37 PM
SCR Sponsor

Take your pick, send one or two over. I Know a good transport company, I'll pay you some pocket money and you can tell everyone that we're friends.
Old 04-27-2002, 02:33 AM

Gentlemen, I'm from Massachusetts. I NEED friends..