Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 06-04-2016, 04:55 AM

Default Few more pins and key chains....GM

US address..paypal only...complete in 24 hrs after confirmation or i move on...

I travel for work and its very nearly impossible for me to deal with checks and money orders in a timely manner...i prefer paypal..it keeps everyone happy..and no hate mail for me....

USPS has made a change...anything not in an envelope is considered a package...and anything in a thick envelope is too...and to ship these..shipping is $2.45...so..everything is listed plus $2.45 shipping...its crazy...i used to ship these for a buck or so...but..i guess things change

sold....#1 GM logo General Motors modern gold tone keychain..separates..nice..macro and flash makeit look scarred up butits really a nice piece..appears new
sold $10 plus ship...

#2 Late 1950s early 60s Bowtie pin..has Bel Air type insignias.screw back...its a lapel pin..decent..used
$10 plus ship

sold #3 60s Chevrolet Approved Mechanic..gold filled and has the screw back..its a lapel pin..very nice used
sold $15 plus ship

#4 70s Mack Truck bull dog pin..appears new (i sell all of these i get??just never tried here)
pending $10 plus ship

#5 Delco Pleasurizer tie tac...its the old alligator..so id say late 50s thru 60s..gold tone appears new...it says Delco Pleasurizer on the shock..nice..hard to read but nice..more than likly its a Swank...really a huge company from the 30s to the 60s
$10 plus ship

#6 1954 AutoRama coin..made into a key chain..see pics..say Chevrolet Pontiac Buick Oldsmobile and Caddy..and has a corvette based dream cor on it..neat...too bad they drilled it..cheap....
$5 plus ship

#7 AC #1 tie tac..gold filled.appears new..very nice
$15 plus ship

Old 06-04-2016, 06:18 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Few more pins and key chains....GM

PM sent...