Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 03-22-2022, 11:11 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1963/64 Corvette Original KH Steel Wheels Set of 5

I was looking for a set for my 63 and ended up finding 2 sets at the same time. I stripped and painted one set, now selling the other. I guarantee these are original GM wheels. I cannot read the date code on 4 of the wheels as they have been primed by the person I got them from. The fifth is in original paint and has a 1/64 date. I don't want to send them to the stripper to get to the dates on the rest, as then I have to paint them to preserve. All have been spun on a balancer to ensure they are true within reason for original steel wheels.

Adding pictures. I get great rates with UPS because I ship a ton for my business, can box and ship these at my cost as long as all is prepaid by Paypal FF. Also would trade towards a 63-65 FI air cleaner or S-Tube, or possibly other interesting 1963 parts.

Price is $1850 FIRM plus shipping.
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_2526.jpg IMG_2523.jpg IMG_2522.jpg IMG_2521.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 07-13-2023, 04:22 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Difficult wheels to find. Reduced to $1650 plus shipping. I just shipped a set of 63 KO wheels and it's about $40/wheel with my discount.