Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Ebay & other seen ads section

Please note

Old 10-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 4,186 Times in 1,967 Posts

'

Thanks for continuing on chronicalling the whole experience for benefit of the rest of us here Mark!
All very interesting also learning too but more than anything, I'm really impressed w/ the BAT group!

~ Pete

Old 10-07-2021, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedder View Post
One more update...more for those who are interested in the BAT process than those interested in the car. BAT offered to run the car again or refund my money. I thought that was fair of them (they did get paid the $2,900 BAT fees from the flakey bidder). I opted to take the refund and keep the car.
The best decision in my opinion, if you are able to keep it and have the room for it. I bet it would be hard to find one that matches this car's quality, for the money it would have sold for on BAT.
Old 10-07-2021, 07:23 PM

Thanks Guys.

Woodrock, that is exactly what I am thinking. I love the car, but really want to finally get the 67 L78. So, I was selling in anticipation of that as I can really only hold 2 "fun" cars without kicking my or my wife's daily into the driveway. And let's be honest, how many "fun" cars does a guy really need

Anyway, I know that the condition and options on my L48 are pretty special and while small blocks don't bring great money, you couldn't come close to replicating that car for $58k. I guess I'll be parking in the driveway or storing one of the cars off-site. Again, no big deal really, just something that I guess I hadn't really considered seriously.

As for the L78, the owner just called me this afternoon to update me on the painting progress and ask me a few questions about how I wanted things done. Maybe this time it will actually make it into my garage!

1996 Carrera & 1993 Fat Boy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zedder For This Useful Post:
dykstra (10-11-2021), PeteLeathersac (10-07-2021), Too Many Projects (10-07-2021), Xplantdad (10-07-2021)