Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Yenko Chevrolet

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2024, 10:45 PM

Thanked 7,793 Times in 1,656 Posts

This has all been discussed before in previous threads. As I understand it, Vince Emme has a list of 37 69 L78 Novas that were sold through Yenko Sportscars, which was a separate company from Yenko Chevrolet. As Marlin Stated these cars were ordered in two batches. The first batch was built the first week of January and had BV 4.10 rearends. The second batch was built the second week of April and had 3.55 rearends. These cars were Garnet Red, Rallye Green, Fathom Green and LeMans Blue and had M21 transmissions. They also had black bench seat interiors and rubber floor mats. The cars listed in the registry here come from this list of 37 cars with the exception of the Nutmeg car. A handful of these cars were 427 transplants. There were also 69 L78 Novas sold through Yenko Chevrolet that are not on this list of 37 cars. I have heard about an automatic car as well as one that was painted yellow. I have not seen the list of 37 cars so I don't know if they are on this list or not. Assuming the above is true I think the list of VIN's in the registry should stay intact with 427 transplant cars noted and unconverted cars noted. Most of the cars probably land in the unknown category. Again this is all second hand information that I have gathered over the years. Feel free to correct me if I have misstated anything.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrays For This Useful Post:
69M22Z (05-12-2024), dykstra (05-10-2024), olredalert (05-12-2024), PeteLeathersac (05-18-2024)