Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale > Parts/Memorabilia - Sold listings

Please note

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2022, 11:02 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1972 Chevy 3973487X Heads- Rebuildable Cores

I have a set of Chevy Small Block used heads, #3973487X Casting numbers. Heads are currently disassembled. Cast Dates- A-20-2, A-24-2 which read January 20th-24th 1972. Heads had the 1.94 Intake- 1.50 Exhaust valves and have 76 cc chambers. They were hot boiled and cleaned for storage, oiled and bagged and were magged for cracks and are in excellent condition. 3973487X heads are getting hard to find and flowed well for a factory head. Seats are hardened for unleaded fuel usage from the factory. They were installed on factory Chevy Camaros, Novas, Impala's, Corvette's, etc and Pickups. These heads can be used for a strong street performer, round track and drag racer, or your classic match dated Chevy that used them. Also if you are looking for better performance 2.02 Intake Valves and 1.60 Exhaust valves can be cut to be used. They were not ported or milled. 75.00 dollars buys them. Shipping extra to your zip code area. If you want the original valves, springs, retainers, locks i will throw them in but they will have to be shipped in a small separate box. Will not ship outside of the USA. Send me a message with your email and i can send some pictures what i have.

Last edited by RALLY; 06-03-2022 at 11:08 PM.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Closed Thread