Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-Wanted

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2022, 03:48 AM

Default Looking for mid-year Vette coupe driver

Hello folks,
It’s been a rough year, and I’ve been absent from the site for a while… but I’ve reached that light at the end of the tunnel and I’m going to buy myself that mid-year Vette I’ve wanted for quite some time. I’m looking for a decent coupe in driver condition. Almost any color will do, but I prefer a 4-speed and I don’t want a convertible.

Given that I’m going to put some miles on this car, I’m not too fussed about whether it has documentation or whether it’s matching numbers, as long as it has a straight body and solid frame, looks period correct and is priced fair. As many of you know… I don’t mind some patina. In fact, as I go grey, I think it kinda suits me.

Having said all that, if another black fuelie with gorgeous patina were to show up right now, I don’t think I could resist… so I won’t rule out buying somewhat of a survivor with a pedigree. I might be open to trading one of my cars for the right Corvette.

I’m looking for a keeper that I will thoroughly enjoy. I don’t know much about Corvettes, so any help finding the right car would really be appreciated. I’m also open to any advice on what I should lookout for.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by L78M22Rag; 05-31-2022 at 05:45 AM.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_9628.jpg FF4D65F7-C484-4E5E-8486-1CA000E0FA1B.jpg FC3CCCF7-6BD8-4579-9232-2F127AD8C65B.jpeg F3100215-D3BE-4943-87A0-26BA292ABE89.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...