Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 09-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1969 RS/SS X22 396 4speed Camaro

This car is an original big block X22 car and comes with an original GM CE replacment engine complete from the intake to the pan with the smog exhaust manifolds as well. Right now it has a rebuilt 396-350HP set up in it at the moment with a rebuilt 1969 M20 tranny out of a 1969 camaro non number matching and a 12 bolt posi rear end with 3:73 gears. The car is painted Daytona yellow with black standard interior and a black vinyl top. Options include the tach (6000 redline), gauge package on the floor, front and rear spoilers and an AM radio. The car overall is very nice and would not take much to turn this car into a nice show car. I would consider this car to be a very nice driver quality car which needs little. The hideaway headlights work great and the paint on the car is very nice as well. I would sell it at $39,000 or without the replacement engine I would take $35,500. I have alot of pictures if you would be interesetd in seeing more. Send me an email address and I will get them to you. The car is nicely detailed in the engine compartment and trunk and was all redone underneath with the factory look. All the body panels and underneath are original except the GM quarter panels replaced on it. The car was painted about 5 years ago. Serious inquires only. Thankyou