Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 02-21-2023, 01:16 PM

Default Coker Tire issue

Having an issue with this company, Coker Tires, trying to get them to send an invoice with pricing on some rims I purchased? They "say" there is nothing I can do and they usually mail out the invoice 20 days after shipping. Mine shipped January 13th and NOTHING. I called and they said "sorry, nothing they can do"?

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get them to send me an invoice on these rim purchases as these were a business expense and therefore the government is requiring the actual invoice?

Thanks John
'78 Z28 32,000 survivor, Og Yellow paint, AC.
'69 CANADIAN Nova SS 396/350 hp
'67 CANADIAN Nova SS 427 10 sec. driver
'66 CANADIAN Nova SS Race Car
'61 CANADIAN Pontiac Bubble top 409+/4sp (SOLD)
'31 ALL STEEL Chevy P.U. GONE (EX-WIFES NOW)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 02-21-2023, 01:30 PM
SCR Sponsor

Thanked 3,151 Times in 916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Nova View Post
Having an issue with this company, Coker Tires, trying to get them to send an invoice with pricing on some rims I purchased? They "say" there is nothing I can do and they usually mail out the invoice 20 days after shipping. Mine shipped January 13th and NOTHING. I called and they said "sorry, nothing they can do"?

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get them to send me an invoice on these rim purchases as these were a business expense and therefore the government is requiring the actual invoice?

Thanks John
I am of the belief you are not asking much for an invoice. I am assuming you paid for it via credit card. Worst case scenario, dispute the transaction. I'd consult with the CC carrier to get their shake on it.
Old 02-21-2023, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by napa68 View Post
I am of the belief you are not asking much for an invoice. I am assuming you paid for it via credit card. Worst case scenario, dispute the transaction. I'd consult with the CC carrier to get their shake on it.
Correct! I paid BOTH with CC. First was Jan 5th and 2nd is Jan 9th. Reason I went with them and rushed it is because no one had stock on OLDS SSi chrome rally wheels for my 1970 W30 convert tribute.

I called and emailed twice. I am talking to the CC people as the Jan 5th amount CHARGED on CC doesn't add up to what is written down, or on the email with order number????

YES I have spoken to CC. They said contact COKER FIRST to try to resolve. If I can't, then they will file the claim.
'78 Z28 32,000 survivor, Og Yellow paint, AC.
'69 CANADIAN Nova SS 396/350 hp
'67 CANADIAN Nova SS 427 10 sec. driver
'66 CANADIAN Nova SS Race Car
'61 CANADIAN Pontiac Bubble top 409+/4sp (SOLD)
'31 ALL STEEL Chevy P.U. GONE (EX-WIFES NOW)
Old 02-21-2023, 03:46 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

I bought a set of wheels from them for my 70 Buick GS, it looked like they drop shipped them because their name was not on the packing list and the shipping label was from a warehouse.