Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Events > Supercar Reunion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2008, 06:28 AM

Send a message via ICQ to 55chevy Send a message via AIM to 55chevy Send a message via Yahoo to 55chevy
Default Re: DVD of this year's Supercar Reunion

[ QUOTE ]
We do vidoes to appeal to the masses and the majority of people want music that relates to the vehicles when watching. I don't remenber seeing a 68 Cutlas, 74 Nova or any Fords at this event... Your opinion has been noted.
Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for noting my opinion. You want my advice? I'm sure you do. Why not make 2 versions of the DVD and let your customers choose which one they would enjoy more? One with all the annoying music from beginning to end covering up all the real sounds.. and one without.. Instead of appealing to the "masses" and selling a few.. why not appeal to "everyone" and sell them all? I'd be happy to buy a DVD without the tiring old music ruining it for me. Because I'll be honest.. Every single song you have picked out to be in the "background" .. I and most everyone else have heard that song a thousand times if we heard it once.. and like I said, it just makes your DVD the same as everything else out there. Be the one to break the mold huh? Your videos look high quality and professional. I'm sure it would be no big task to make one without the music along side one that has it for those who want that. I seriously doubt I'm the only person on this site who would rather hear the cars and the atmosphere from the show rather than a classic rock music dvd.. Hell if anything, sell me a dvd of your raw footage.. I'll take that anyday. If my only choice is the dvd full of music, I guess I'll pass.