Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

View Poll Results: How much would you pay for a Calendar?
Between $10-$15 9 20.45%
Between $15-$20 16 36.36%
Don’t Care....NEED CALENDAR!!!!!! 7 15.91%
What was the question? 12 27.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2020, 08:53 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts

No problem on the number of calendars anyone wants as I think I'l be printing up at least 500 or so to keep the costs down. I've worked up a spreadsheet and flew Bob and Steve in on my flight benefits to review things. Steve's only flight was cancelled, and Bob spent all day in the airport flying standby on a buddy pass which really is just the agent telling you to stand over there and wave to the plane, "Bye" cause you ain't getting on it!

We tried a conference call and Steve was the only one that could figure it out. I keep hanging up on everyone and Bob never answered. We then reverted to smoke signals and from what I understood by the puffs, they like the way the project is going, and Custer attacking when last star falls in West while great yellow ball rise in other direction.

There may be an opportunity for a scantily clad, well, kind of, poster featuring a member's car on a good old fashioned GM horsepower ad I made a while ago. Details to follow....

I appreciate everyone being excited about it! I think it's a fun project and it's helping out this great site along with possibly buying Bob a burger on Thursday during move in day! If I can have them ready by then I'll bring some to SCR23 but we'll see how the schedule goes.

Cheers
Dave
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A12pilot For This Useful Post:
big gear head (02-16-2020), Billohio (02-15-2020), Copo_Cartel (02-17-2020), dykstra (02-17-2020), ORIGLS6 (02-15-2020)