Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 06-08-2024, 10:06 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Default 1969 Camaro SS350 exhaust manifolds - original take offs

Hi Friends, found these at a recent buy.

Apparently removed a few years ago from a very original SS350 Camaro to install headers during a freshening up.

The LH / drivers side is numbered 3942529 of course, and dated nicely at C-12-9 which is a very desirable March date. No smog.

The RH / passenger side still has its factory installed warm up shroud / heat shield and is presumably numbered 3932376 but I cannot confirm that or the cast date as the original rivets are still in place on both pieces. While the lower shield is a bit loose, I still won't remove it; the end user can if wished.

I believe these parts to be long time California pieces owing to their good state of preservation with no significant pitting, and certainly no cracks or missing pieces. The studs are present and very usable IMO. There's a bit of melted plastic or wire insulation on the one you may want to burn off before use.

Check the photos, these are nice, don't confuse these with the 450.00 repops - you want original GM factory installed assembly line parts.

These are nice.

That said, 300.00 PPFF shipped to the 48 for these. I may ship them separately to protect them as much as I can.

Cheers all,
Anthony
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_1055.jpg IMG_1054.jpg IMG_1053.jpg IMG_1052.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...