Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 07-10-2005, 11:53 PM

Default 1969 Camaro GM NOS Door Skins

a perfect pair....$900.00
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 07-22-2005, 07:34 AM

Default Re: 1969 Camaro GM NOS Door Skins

YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE......SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2005, 02:48 AM

yes....try to be a nice guy and offer them here first and at reduced price and what do i get.....no takers.....how the hell did some of you afford the cars you have in the first place?.....thank god for ebay......$1000.00 richer and LMMFAO at a couple of you guys!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4563233354
Old 07-28-2005, 09:18 AM

anybody needs a pair i have one set left.....$1000.00 crated, shipped and insured....if you have any doubts as to the quality or the crating job then e-mail RT....he is the one who bought my pair off of ebay
Old 07-28-2005, 06:22 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,872 Times in 1,031 Posts

"yes....try to be a nice guy and offer them here first and at reduced price and what do i get.....no takers.....how the hell did some of you afford the cars you have in the first place?.....thank god for ebay......$1000.00 richer and LMMFAO at a couple of you guys!"
If you are going to continue with the insults each time we don't buy your parts just stop offering them to us. If we need them bad enough I'm sure we can find them on Ebay.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:52 PM

Thanked 3,928 Times in 1,008 Posts

What gives with some people today. Go out of your way to accomadate them and they either take advantage of or slam you. If I got mad every time something I posted did not get immediate results I would be mad a lot! People have to look for the residuals once in awhile as I receive many results months after the request. People don't forget.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:53 PM

charlie....give me a break....SOME (see that, i said SOME) of these guys have everything i hurl at them coming.....you want to puke?....go back and read over many of the ignorant posts under the MUST READ:For Sale ad info found at the top of parts for sale forum.....listen to the whiners crying like little girls.....i hear all this bravado about how people are willing to pay top buck blah blah blah......then they flame Chuck and basically run him out of here with all the insults.....the truth is EBAY brings more money than most of the guys here are willing to pay.....by the way, keep your eyes peeled for 69 NOS doors skins on Ebay.....there ain't any....last set sold was mine....they are becoming very difficult to find.....i'll go nose to nose with anybody here that i am in fact trying to help the supercar group by offering hard to get goods here first....and as a rule, for less than i will sell them for on ebay.....it amazes me that i use a word like "tightwad" and SOME of these guys start screaming like they are on their menstrual cycle.....like little girls.....please notice that i say SOME....if anybody feels that none of this applys to them, great....move along WITHOUT comment
Old 07-28-2005, 06:55 PM

did somebody "go out of their way for me" and i overlooked it?.....you amaze me!
Old 07-28-2005, 07:03 PM

Out of curiousity, if someone here did buy something from you would you donate part of the sale to this site and become a member or you a tightwad?

Jason
Old 07-28-2005, 07:10 PM

ABSOLUTELY.......i sold an item here about 2 years ago and the first thing i did was pay my money and became a member.....look, i have to pay ebay a commision so fair is fair....somebody buys something from me off this site and i will pay my membership immediately......thanx!