Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 10-02-2002, 11:43 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: 70 LS6 convertible, 70 LS6 hardtop, 69 yenko camar

Yountto. Please identify yourself by completing your profile, including email address. Tom
Old 10-03-2002, 01:13 AM

Yountto,I have alot of money, as well as do most of the real guys here.I will be glad to put up some money, any amount, but first I need to know who to make the cashiers check out to or even where to send paypal money.If your car is real, then I might buy it, instead of the one Worldwide Muscle Cars has at the Kruse auction in Dallas this November. If it is not real, then I am sure you would donate it to a charity to be beaten with hammers for a fund raiser next year at the reunion would you not???Just in case you do, please let Mr. Clary keep it in his possession until then. I will pay the storage.
Old 10-03-2002, 04:07 AM

a person on Ebay uses the screen name of "yountto"....Hmmmmm?
Old 10-03-2002, 11:07 PM

To all concerned, it seems there is someone intent on emailing and posting ads to members etc on my behalf falsly using references,my user id and/or email address on this and other sites. For this reason I will officially no longer post anything on this site[ad or post],Im sure i wont be missed. I can assure anyone interested in either buying the ls6 or parts two things. 1]The Ls6 convertible is the real deal,ive since sent a note to the administrator of this site that I put up a copy of the legitimate buildsheet with only one thing in return. And that is simply that he acknowledge in writing on this site that the car is genuine as some have suggested i do and to acknowledge that the individuals bashing the car made a hasty accusation . This is not to say that this site is THE authority on documenting Ls6 convertibles,but since the challenge was started here with absolutely no merit ,its only fitting that the truth come out here also so we can all stop bickering, and finally acknowledge a pristine example of an ls6 convertible . I believe all this bitterness is based on the fact that i was the first one to show up in Detroit[especially when its so close to Illinois] after seeing the Ad in hemmings 5 years ago for the ls6 convertible in question,and it seems a few of its critics on here were a few hours late getting to the car and actually tried to buy the car out from under me and failed.Had this member bought the car instead of me ,it would have been the find of the century on these posts,with absolutely no doubt to its pedigree and plenty of members to jump on the authenticity bandwagon.I realize some of this started by a typo of a Jan 69 build date in my ad,but anyone with any knowledge knows thats a 1969 vehicle production date not a 1970,but the member who tried buying the car knows its real and still continues on,why be bitter if you lost out on a clone???Im still wondering why members cars need only a few other members consent to be legit when real buildsheet cars from outsiders are bashed???Incredible ... And secondly that the ad i posted is not a hoax or a joke.Unfortunately for both of us there are many people emailing regarding the parts with false email addresses[perhaps this being their way of retaliation for me sticking up for a legit Ls6 convertible] and for that reason i dont see a need to further return emails responding to the ad as i cant tell whos real and whos not,sorry about that.I did not intentionally leave out an email adress either. So you see so far on this site i have been accused of having a clone ls6 and also posting ads as a hoax for fun ,from those who criticize solely out of jealousy and spite.Quite a welcome ....I am 100% sure i could have helped many more people on this site [as i have in the past,thanks guys]with some rare and exotic 427 parts and other interesting motors and Nos parts for thier cars .I also dont think this site needs the negativity an outsider with an ultra rare musclecar brings to it,nor am i interested in further replys,ive only stated facts. . Remember, being a member of this site or having millions of dollars is not a prerequisit to owning legit cars[I just happened to get hemmings first that month and had a friend willing to drive to Detroit on a moments notice ,thats why i got the car] Im just a poor guy that got lucky . .Ill be waiting to hear from the Administrator who runs this site on my offer im sure other than making a few experts on this site a bit upset he would have nothing to lose.Im sure.The decent people on this site will look forward to this Then everyone can get back to enjoying their cars...this after all is the reason we buy them..Sorry to the good members that had to read all the nonsense that cluttered these pages the past few week ,as i acted out of character on some of my remarks.But i will never back down to anyone on this site or anywhere else as to the car and its autheticity ,nor would you if it was yours....

Post Extras:
Old 10-03-2002, 11:56 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,664 Times in 1,182 Posts

Chuck and others.Please seem my response to this under Chucks ad in the Parts fo sale section.Thank You.
Old 10-04-2002, 11:38 PM

Souperhigh, If I don't have a lot of money, am I not real ??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2002, 03:22 AM

Yes, you are real!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I also have a easy banker!!!!!I meant most people on this site are real people when it comes to the love and appreciation for not only these special Chevy's but all muscle cars. Heck, I even own a 68 GT 500 KR and that is the f--- word. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2002, 03:31 AM

I just wanted to put an end to the bickering on the site.Yes, Yountto is real, I know some people who have purchased parts from him.But this is such a special sight and yes, we sometimes get flakes on the site that are selling fake cars ,but for the most of it ,this site is a very powerful and valuable place for the good things about cars, and there have been many clones that have been described as real that the fine knowledgeable people here have saved honest people from buying a fake. I too, even spent nearly $100,000 on a B/M Camaro that even had a letter from Joel, which turned up to be a letter with no value or creditability. I pursued the fact that I received many emails from fellow members on the car as being a fake, then I went to a friend on the Oklahoma Highway Patrol and he got me a NCIB report, and even got to talk to the origional and second owner, and guess what-not a B/M car.This site has many real professional car buffs as well as many restorers, I read it two to three times a day always learning more.And I thank the people here for that.
Old 10-06-2002, 04:46 AM

might i add bucket seat, 4 speed ,console, triple black cowl induction.