Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 07-19-2008, 08:15 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: zl1 aluminum heads,fresh 074s

Pete paid for a set of Heads in Good Faith as they were represented as Virgin Heads...(They Weren't)......Sent them back....He now has "Nothing"......Chuck has both the Heads "And" the Money........With a so called Packaging Issue as reason for not refunding Pete's money....
First of all.....I have never met Pete or Chuck so I have no dog in this Fight......But.......If I were Pete I would really be Pissed at this point.......If Chuck would have represented these Heads Correctly, I'm sure there would have been no "Issues" ....."And"...I'm sure Chuck knows the Difference between Ported and unported Heads.....So....Either he didn't look at them close enough to see that they were Ported....."Or"??????????
Either way.....Chuck is where this problem "Started"......"And" if he cares about his reputation and fellow "Car" guy's, this should never have gone this far or taken this long........Obviously......Chuck is just in it for the "Money"..........Too Bad.......
Again.......Just my $.02 and a situation I'm very sorry to see on this site........

Ken

The Best things in life......Aren't Things
Old 07-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Yenko Paid Member

Id say if everything you posted above is true and correct as you know it to be first hand,your fine. If its not,litigation just may be in your immediate future.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:35 PM

Thanked 3,790 Times in 1,015 Posts

People that aren't directly involved in this transaction need to refrain from posting when they don't know the facts. Pete has asked for his money and Chuck has said in a PM to Pete he has sent it.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:46 PM

Spank"....."Spank".........I'm Sorry........LOL

Old 07-19-2008, 11:08 PM

Out of respect for Pete I did not want to appear to hi-jack this post. Ken you have my respect for asking the questions. If litigation from Chuck does come your way, you are welcome to my records of my experience with Chuck if that helps. I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking that I ended up with an expensive misunderstanding and it was a lesson learned. After reading this whole post I now wonder.
Mark Sheppard
Old 07-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Yenko Paid Member

Mark, You should have mentioned you had an issue when you requested the pics of my 69 camaro 6 weeks or so ago on the phone.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:12 AM

Chuck you validated my point. I do not remember the request but I think this post is less than 6 weeks old. Like I said I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I took the last transaction as a very expensive misunderstanding and a lesson learned. Ken only asked a question and offered his view point on a thread that you started. To bring up litigation for that is just not right in my opinion.
Mark Sheppard
Old 07-20-2008, 12:34 AM
Yenko Paid Member

[ QUOTE ]
I do not remember the request but I think this post is less than 6 weeks old

[/ QUOTE ] Well since you brought up our dealing,that was a year ago.So six weeks ago you were "happy" enough to ask me for pictures of my 69 camaro.???? I still dont have a clue what your problem was with it other than assuming since i made out better you hold a grudge.Send me a PM so we both know what you are talking about. After all,if you want to pile on,at least admit you too never said a word to me about anything prior and a year has passed, So why decide today to say something. I never complained about getting Z28 pullies that you owed me, when you said they were L78s [about a 400.00 loss for me]and i waited a month for them . That stuff happens,yes i know. But when i do it,the assumption is I knew better and did it on purpose. But when someone else does it,they can say they didnt know the difference and all is well.I never would have mentioned it here if you didnt make your post today. Maybe I should look back at that a year later and say "I should have known"? Lets face it,the minute i sold the Elky for more than you were able to,you were upset.The reason you didnt say anything is you knew YOU were the one that wanted to trade,i only agreed.The only "lesson learned" is maybe you should not blame others for your decisions.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Id say if everything you posted above is true and correct as you know it to be first hand,your fine. If its not,litigation just may be in your immediate future.

[/ QUOTE ]

For What.........Logically looking at the Facts as presented here.......I'm scared..........

Ken

Old 07-20-2008, 01:38 AM

kwhizz, You really should mind your own business.

1970 Chevelle Droptop
Period Correct Speed Parts
482 BBC, M22 or TH400?
Day 2 Super Stock Rocks