Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 03-12-2013, 01:23 AM

Default Re: Grumpy Jenkins Estate snap on tool box

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Igosplut</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norm reynolds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ha ha but no kidding need a flat bed truck just to move that box
dont know WHAT I was thinking when I bought that thing But hey
it is a a snap on that box empty weighs about 900/1000 lbs and now full of tools only god knows what it weighs now </div></div>

I can relate. I would need a rollback to move mine, and that's empty. The only way I can inventory is to take new pictures every year.

This is one wrench drawer....

</div></div>Must be military or ex military i would not ask to borrow any tools! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2013, 03:20 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norm reynolds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kind of in the same boat I have two sons that are not in to cars and i have a boat load of' snap on tools along with a very big snap on tool box My oldest son just the other day said when i go
what is he suppose to do with all of my tools
because he does not know what they are used for
I am now 60 but I do not want to get rid of them I still use them on my cars and a lot of them I bought back in the 60s
looking at the pictures of bills tools kind of remind me of me </div></div>

Im looking for a set of impact sockets Norm

1971 Torino 351c 4v GT convertible. White/white with black,4 speed, shaker, am/fm, ps/pdb, buckets/console, ac, flip headlights

1969 GTO Judge Warwick blue/blue, RAIII, 4 speed, tach/gauges, safe t track, flip headlights, 3.55's, ps and radio.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:23 PM

yea I also agree the 60's and 70's were a wonderful time to grow up. It was a time when we all broke out of the mold our parents lived in.. And we survived it..

But ya know what? Im SURE my Son will think that the 90's and 00's were an excellent time to grow up too. I guess its all relative

1971 Torino 351c 4v GT convertible. White/white with black,4 speed, shaker, am/fm, ps/pdb, buckets/console, ac, flip headlights

1969 GTO Judge Warwick blue/blue, RAIII, 4 speed, tach/gauges, safe t track, flip headlights, 3.55's, ps and radio.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:26 PM

that tool box should go in the wally parks drag racing museum.. nobody is really going to appreciate it for what it is otherwise