Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Baldwin-Motion Performance

Old 08-31-2003, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Motion Pics on ebay

Tim,
I dont care if it is a photograph or photocopy or what the photo it is, I think they are rather neat and would like a complete set. I happen to know my printer can print out an item on photopaper and it becomes a photograph. I just want a set to hang on my wall, value is not an issue. I have never met many of you guys personally so I wont take sides, but from what I know Tim has contributed a lot to this hobby as well as locate many of the cars we all enjoy. I dont know who is right or who is wrong but enough respect should be givin to handle these type of situations by Email, phone, or in person off this board. I have had problems before with certain members but I have learned to deal with it in a way that everyone here is not affected from using the board space for arguments rather then automotive discussions. Joking around is one thing, we all need a laugh now and then, but IMO this is no place for personal people bashing. I made that mistake once over memoribilia, I apologized and have not done so again. We should try to clean this up a bit for the benefit of all, there are many people who read this board that dont post, the bashing and arguments are a reflection on us all to the general public. I myself have been guilty of the same thing, I have been trying to conduct myself in a manner as to not bash anymore, if I can behave, anyone can. (I reserve the right to play with Bel Air! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) As I stated, my understanding is that Tim has been an asset to this hobby, just as other current members of this board who deal in Memoribilia, it would benefit everyone if we all had more respect for each other. It is easy to have your buttons pushed(boy, do I know!), but some restraint could be used as to where and when. Tim, I will email you my address, send me a set of your photos and the bill.
Thanks Guys,
Motown [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2003, 01:40 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Tim is back? I thought you had taken your ball and gone home - again!

So, what is it - a real photo or a photocopy? I'd like a real photo.
67 RS Camaro-327/250hp, 2speed Glide, & 3.08 Open (Danny's Ride)
Old 09-02-2003, 02:15 PM

Marlin I give the aministrator of this site permission to remove any vehicle or item I'm selling on another site that someone has pulled and brought onto this site.That way there won't be any conflict.You guys keep saying your back again I'm not back I just don't have the patience for this type of acting anymore.I can't make myself any clearer.I don't have time for if its not located,sold, restored by me or my information it ain't worth a s---.Fine.I don't care if he removes me.I'll settle this the only way I know is left.I've ask nicely, I've told firmly and it didn't work!!!! Bash me all you want in private just don't use a public forum.
Old 09-02-2003, 02:31 PM
SCR Sponsor

Tim is and has been asset to our Hobby. Badgering him on this site will certainly not benefit anyone or the Hobby in the long run.

He has been accurate and upfront with the descriptions of the items he is selling and I am confident ,if the purchaser were to be dissatisfied, he would make it right.

If you are interested in bidding on the item being discussed, just email him direct and you will receive a direct answer.

My .02

Old 09-02-2003, 03:23 PM

Tim, is the ebay item a photo or a photocopy?

Old 09-02-2003, 04:04 PM

To give you a final answer which you seem to want to press the issue.It's a photocopy on photoquality paper no its not original I got it from Dave (duece king)Belk.You seem to want me off of this board and out of your life but as I said before you just can't drop it. Your smart enough to know what it is and that you could have emailed me privately.I have better things in life to do.
Old 09-02-2003, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tim is and has been asset to our Hobby. Badgering him on this site will certainly not benefit anyone or the Hobby in the long run.

My .02

[/ QUOTE ]

Stefano; I agree wholeheartedly...badgering on the forum board is just way out-of-line. There are obviously some unresolved, deep seeded, grievances between some of the guys here that should be dealt with PRIVATELY.

Tim; Thanks for clearing up your eBay item description, out in the sunshine. Some may have known it was copy, and I wasn't trying to frame a smart a$$ question when I asked. I've talked to Joe and Erik B, and they regret that their post triggered a "stink" on this forum. Neither, Joe nor Erik posted the auction link in this forum and their post was in response to the question posed by the original post. If it matters to you, he didn't receive your private email until after your original post.

Tim; Thanks for the email to describe your eBay item.

Enough acrimony...

SS
Old 09-02-2003, 05:58 PM

Thanks for the clarification Tim. You assume that you were 'in my life' to begin with - that's scary!!

BTW, there is no 'duece' king - all deuce owners are created equal [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2003, 06:24 PM

Boy...talk about serving up a soft-slow one for Lillard's three famous words to post. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SS
Old 09-02-2003, 06:25 PM
SCR Sponsor

SS,
Your inquiry was valid sincere.