Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 11-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: "Roof" Deuce for sale ('70 YENKO Nova)

sounds like vintage air, cruise control and Automatic Trans w/shift kit !!
OMG... I HOPE I'M DREAMING DEAD WRONG !!!
MUST BE a Serious Set of Tires front & back (Slicks of Checkered flags) throughout the tread footprint I hope !

How can you improve/upgrade authentic original owner Day 2 Components ?
damn.......
Old 11-07-2014, 07:11 PM

I'll be making a bee-line for that Eliminator! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/drool.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2014, 07:56 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Day2_69Z</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds like vintage air, cruise control and Automatic Trans w/shift kit !!
OMG... I HOPE I'M DREAMING DEAD WRONG !!!
MUST BE a Serious Set of Tires front &amp; back (Slicks of Checkered flags) throughout the tread footprint I hope !

How can you improve/upgrade authentic original owner Day 2 Components ?
damn....... </div></div>

This made me smile…….yes we even put a Boss 429 Hood Scoop, Wheelie Bars and a Custom Rear Spoiler on the car…………ahahaha [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

Made (in our opinion) very tasteful upgrades / changes …. No A/C, all parts are vintage to time period and correct. Sam did an amazing job, however I wanted something a bit different, all “Day 2” that were on the car have been preserved and packaged for safe keeping, and all changes are done in a way that the car can easily be changed back, however I plan on keeping this and my other 1970 Yenko Deuce a long time, in fact I would like add a few more [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

1970 Top Secret Very Special Muscle Car in restoration by MASCAR to be unveiled at MCACN 2020

Old 11-07-2014, 08:09 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tracker1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be making a bee-line for that Eliminator! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/drool.gif[/img] </div></div>

The Eliminator is confirmed as 1 of 3 Special Order Black Paint Eliminators built I am lucky enough to own 2 of the 3. They built 2 428 CJ cars, and 1 1970 Boss 302 Eliminator, the only verified Black Boss 302 car for built.

1970 428 CJ 4 spd with 391 gears.

1970 428 Super Drag Pack 4 spd 430 gears with Oil cooler (mine) Documented fully with Perfect Build sheet and Dealer Invoice as well as full Marti verification.

The Boss car is all original and we will begin addressing its build in the near future. Fully documented with 2 Build Sheets, Dealer Invoice and Marti personal verification and certification.

1970 Top Secret Very Special Muscle Car in restoration by MASCAR to be unveiled at MCACN 2020

Old 11-07-2014, 08:41 PM

Any Day 2 stuff is cool....
at least you are &quot;personalizing&quot; to you, and your tastes. Along with preserving another's glorious personality he bestowed on it.
When any of us sell a heart n soul car , can we ask for anything else but an awesome caretaker ?? !!
Kudos,
will you be gracious enough to &quot;show off&quot; the New Ca. style PRO Touring look to us who can't make it to Chicago ?
Old 11-07-2014, 09:00 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Day2_69Z</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any Day 2 stuff is cool....
at least you are &quot;personalizing&quot; to you, and your tastes. Along with preserving another's glorious personality he bestowed on it.
When any of us sell a heart n soul car , can we ask for anything else but an awesome caretaker ?? !!
Kudos,
will you be gracious enough to &quot;show off&quot; the New Ca. style PRO Touring look to us who can't make it to Chicago ? </div></div>

Absolutely, we are bringing this and the other 4 cars because we consider this the only show in the country worth going to and because we know so many people from this forum will be there. We are really looking forward to coming out and meeting people, I know some may not like the changes that we have made and that is all part of the deal. I personally think you will all dig what we have done and we are looking forward to being a part of the show.

To those that cant make it, I will post lots of pics after the show : )

Old 11-17-2014, 03:27 AM

Ok guys, here is a sneak peak at the Yenko day 2 [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img] and a few other cars that loaded today for the Muscle Car Nationals : )

Old 11-17-2014, 04:47 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RST</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I know some may not like the changes that we have made and that is all part of the deal. I personally think you will all dig what we have done and we are looking forward to being a part of the show. </div></div>

Absolutely DO NOT dig the Thrush pipes! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2014, 05:56 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORIGLS6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RST</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I know some may not like the changes that we have made and that is all part of the deal. I personally think you will all dig what we have done and we are looking forward to being a part of the show. </div></div>

Absolutely DO NOT dig the Thrush pipes! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/thumbsdown.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thank you for your input, I love them, and if you don't, then I am sure you will hate the other things we have done........ [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2014, 06:34 AM

FWIW Scott, I love 'em! That Nova is cooool!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif[/img]