Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 08-12-2006, 04:09 AM

Default 1981 Camaro Z/28 4 speed

For sale: 1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 305 4 speed.

305 with Borg Warner 4 speed. 3:42 Posi rearend. Car was repainted a few years ago by previous owner and although it looks good from 10 feet, it was not professional. The motor was rebuilt by previous owner and runs strong. Has Edelbrock intake and carb. Headers with dual exhaust and turbo mufflers. New radiator. New flywheel and clutch. New brakes all around, new subframe bushings, new rear leaf springs and bushings. The car rides like new.

I have replaced most of the interior including headliner, carpet, all door panels, rear panels, etc.. The rear panels are new GM that I attempted to dye but they need dyeing again. I also replaced the original vinyl seats with cloth seats I got out of another Camaro. The original seats will go with the car. I also added the wood grain inserts to spruce up the interior. Also added other year radio and accessory knobs just to be different.

When I removed the original seats I found a partial build sheet and it verifies some of the options. Another build sheet can be seen on the gas tank but I will not remove it so the next owner can do it.

The body is in very good condition but could use a little more detail and touching up. Car was brought up from Florida and the floors, trunk, frame rails, rockers, etc have no rust. Hood has a few rust spots in the frame work but not a problem. Bottom corners of doors have a few bubbles but the rest of the doors are in excellent condition. Typical stuff after 25 years.

Brand new (less then 100 miles) BF Goodrich tires 225/70/15, on N90 aluminum rally wheels. Car is a blast to drive. Another project takes priority so this car must go.

$6800.00 or best reasonable offer. Serious inquiries only.

[email protected]

Rick H.

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...