Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1969 Z/28 - Locating Previous Owners

I just purchased a 69 Z/28 that was originally sold out of Cagle Chevrolet Inc. in Lake Charles Louisiana. It came with a lot of previous owners’ information such as a Protect-O-Plate, old photos, applications for certificate of title and passenger car registration forms, an application for a warranty transfer through Chevrolet Motor Division form from one owner to another, loan disclosure statements, owner’s vehicle identification cards, bill of sales, vehicle registration forms and certificate of titles.

This car intrigues me so I have decided to try and track down all the owners in the USA and talk to each of them about their history with the Camaro. I have always loved doing this sort of investigative work just so I know what the little car has been through……the good, the bad and the ugly.

If I have the names/addresses (old addresses) of all the previous owners, is there a process or website I can go to to get current contact information to start my journey?

A BIG shout out to the last owner from Texas, Larry Feidler (Port Neches Texas). I was able to track him down via Facebook and he has been great to talk with and is still a current 1969 Camaro owner. He has supplied me with all sorts of valuable photos and details about the Z/28.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CamaroNOS For This Useful Post:
1967Z28 (Yesterday), 67since67 (Today), 69Z11Pacer396 (Today), Carleen (Yesterday), dykstra (Today), napa68 (Yesterday), olredalert (Today), PeteLeathersac (Today), scuncio (Yesterday), YenkoYS-199Stinger (Today)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old Today, 01:56 AM

I'm eager to hear the responses to your post. I have also tracked down previous owners all the way back to the early 70's but just can't get information on the original owner.
Old Today, 02:31 AM

I would see if there is a family member still living there. Cold calls out of the blue are typically unwanted and don’t usually don’t bear fruit. Write some heartfelt letters and see if you get any response.
Old Today, 03:31 AM

Thanked 2,319 Times in 707 Posts

https://thatsthem.com/
Bill Pritchard (Today), RPOLS3 (Today)
Old Today, 01:53 PM

Default What I use

https://www.zabasearch.com/

Paul