Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 06-08-2024, 09:42 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Default 1969 only Camaro big block 396 427 power steering pump reservoir SS396 one year only

Hi Friends, as shown below.

This is certainly a genuine factory / assembly line installed pump - spins nicely, smoothly and without grinding or any wobble. But consider the pump itself a core. The housing lip is tweaked a bit too, as also shown, but didn't leak at the o-ring.

I will remove the 3770509 single, shallow groove pulley (correctly) before shipping as it invariably happens that our friends at USPS handle the packages so poorly that the pulley ends up bent at the shaft; no matter how I pack it.

The famous one year only housing for 396 / 427 bottom mounted, back facing return line. There is a dent as shown, but should be easy enough to massage out, maybe even a paintless dent repair expert could help with that.

With items as rare as this, we get what we get and don't get upset as I tell my kids.

This includes the original set of three brackets which have been powder coated - that is easy to remove as you know likely.

I will also include the pressure line for mock up purposes or to serve as a template; no reason to believe it's not original. The cap is metal as shown.

From an original, local SS396 Camaro getting resto-modded. ...gah.

800.00 PPFF please, shipped to the 48.

Check the photos again, getting hard to find original and assembly line pieces, and this is an important one year only item. Likely for Nova too.

Thanks all,
Anthony
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_7827.jpg IMG_7826.jpg IMG_7825.jpg IMG_7824.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...