Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 06-04-2024, 10:35 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Default 1969 XT Camaro 14X7 disc steel wheels - EARLY 68 match dated set of 5 rims K18 10 21

Hi Gang, SUPER RARE treat available here.

A matched set of 5 (FIVE!) VERY hard to find EARLY (dated in 1968) K-1-8 rims for the 1969 model year SS / COPO cars - XT 14X7 Camaro steel wheels.

This was the first year for 14X7 plain wheels standard dog dish type steel rims on our factory disc optioned supercars.

These are ALL nicely and all exactly dated the same day, near the beginning of the 1968 calendar year production - K18 10 21 - October 21, 1968 for 1969 69 models like SS396, SS350, and some 427 COPO cars too - maybe even some HiPo dealer cars too.

These wheels are in very original shape and are, in my opinion great candidates for a light restoration; just one has some inside lip pitting that is certainly not fatal, but I try to disclose everything, see the last photos.

I've attached many photos to give the whole story as to their condition.

K18 XTs are unicorns, never mind a full set of FIVE together; this is a prefect opportunity to return factory wheels to that significant early 69 Camaro, Nova too.

Even the Yenko / Gibb and other tuner cars with steel dogdish rims. And of course, the unconverted cars too.

Look at the photos again, these are a treasure and definitely befitting the restoration of a 1969 super car.

I'm including a set of four exceptional hubcaps as also shown, no trim rimgs.

These are NICE, you will not be disappointed and we'll likely never see another date matched set of five. You could look for years for another set!

7500.00 local pick up preferred, but I will ship & insure at actual cost if needed. These are worth it for the right car.

Cheers friends,
Anthony
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_4952.jpg IMG_4951.jpg IMG_4950.jpg IMG_4949.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 06-04-2024, 10:39 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

more detail shots...
Attached Images