Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 07-31-2022, 07:28 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 767 Posts
Default 1970 to 73 Firebird Factory Rear Bumper and bumper guards

More garage finds from my clean-a-palooza.

Factory (not repro) rear bumper for 1970, 71, 72 and 73 Firebirds. It was a very nice, straight core to begin with and I had it rechromed by a show chrome shop several years ago for a project car but ended up not using after spending over $350 for rechroming.

It was from a car with the factory rear bumper guards so there is a slight divit where one of them mounted originally. Otherwise it is a very nice looking piece.

I unwrapped it for the photos after it was stored all these years inside. I also have a set of really nice rear bumper guards I am listing separately.

I'm located in central New Jersey and prefer in-person pick up. Don't really want to ship this because it will 1) cost a ton of money to ship and 2) they will damage it in the process.

$300 for the bumper.

Original set of the optional rear bumper guards for 1970 -73 Firebird in very nice condition with factory chrome in nice shape. The rubber strips are very nice but each side has a small crack in the rubber as seen in the photos. The set includes the factory clamping brackets and bolts.

$175 for the guards, plus shipping.

Steve at [email protected]
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_3173.jpg IMG_3172.jpg IMG_3171.jpg IMG_3170.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 08-16-2022, 03:30 AM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 767 Posts

Rear bumper is sold but bumper guards still available.