Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 02-23-2015, 02:01 AM

Default 70 Chevelle rear window defogger..mint used

Us address..paypal only..complete in 24 hrs after confirmation or i move on

This is the best rear defoger i've had or seen in decades..it came from a granny 70 malibu that spent its whole life under a car port..i took it years ago and never did anything with it..it has the correct 70 rear grate/grill..it needs stripped and painted..it isnt rusty the paint is just ruff, from age

it was factory installed...the hole in the dash was die cut...its a great part

a clean and detail and this thing could go in a LS6 survivor car..its that good in my opinion...

wire harness..near perfect...all connectors..near perfect..nothing cut..remove correctly..the mount brkt for the switch is there with the correct nuts...the grill is so nice you can remove the nuts with your fingers..no rust in the studs..but it needs stripped and painted... etc..ive done absolutely nothing to it..but take pics..it has been tested and the fan works perfect..the plastic direction thing is mint..usually sun baked and broken...i have nothing to use it on..so look at the pics..it needs to go on a nice car

$195 shipped in a USPS flat rate box