Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale > Supercars/Musclecars-Sold listings

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2023, 02:34 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1989 Mustang LX Convertible Spring Feature

Apologies up front for the poor photos and writeup, I usually do a way better job at this.

1989 Mustang 5.0 LX convertible spring feature, 5-speed. Regatta blue with white leather interior and top. 100,8xx miles. 100% stock except for Ford Motorsports 3.55 gear. All original body panels with the VIN tags in place.

I purchased this on Bring a Trailer a couple months ago because I wanted another 1989 5-speed LX convertible to replace the one I sold ~5 years ago. I never realized there was a feature car in 1989, so this was a love connection.

I've put about 50 miles on the car. It is the best running and driving Fox I've been in since I was a kid and these were nearly new. I've spoken with the original owner at length, who had the car since new up to ~2021, then it passed through a dealer to me. Loads of documentation come with.

Here is a link to the BaT auction with many pics. I have it in storage now, will take more pics as soon as I am able to get there.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1989-ford-mustang-41/

I'm up to 7 cars now, and zero time to drive them. So I am reducing the fleet. I am in the car for about $23,500 with the commission, tax, and haul. I will sell it at that price to someone here. Note, I am still waiting on Illinois for the title and reg in my name so that will take a few weeks yet I'm sure
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SupremeDeluxe For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (05-18-2023), napa68 (05-12-2023), olredalert (05-13-2023)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry Resized_20230322_191014.JPEG IMG_5048.jpg IMG_0380.jpg IMG_0374.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...