Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2022, 03:30 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 6,036 Times in 2,940 Posts
Default CT6-V Dilemma

Hi folks,

My dad passed away this past week after a brave battle with cancer, and I've been helping my mom sort out his affairs.

He was a pretty serious car guy, and I will be carrying the torch as the new owner of his '61 Corvette that he bought in 1963. My dilemma concerns his 2019 Cadillac CT6-V, which he bought new. My mom has no interest in the car, and while I do have an interest, I have no room for it. It has 4050 miles as of this morning, and is absolutely pristine. I don't believe it has ever been wet. He ordered it with the Driver Assistance package and extra-cost Manhattan Noir paint. It's quite nice, just don't know how I could swing it with my space constraints.

My question is - I have seen a few of these for sale although they are fairly scarce at a total production of around 1,500 vehicles across the entire 2019-2020 production run. The original sticker price was $98,095 and while I don't expect to get that, I did see a 6000-mile example sell for $86k. I am reaching out to this crowd to see if anyone has any firsthand experience selling or buying these cars before I market it myself.

I added a few pics below for your reference.

Thanks,
Tony

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...