Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1967 Camaro Indy 500 Festival Car

1967 Camaro Pace Car. One family owned from the 1970’s till 2023. It was re-painted in 1976 and is showing its age. This car is not a show car but is driven most nice weekends. Documentation- NCRS report, replacement Protect-O-Plate and is in the Pace Car Registry. The motor,transmission, and rearend are all born with. Absolutely no restamps. All components are date coded and are either on the car or kept when replaced. Most part numbers are correct as well. These are but not limited to horns, fan clutch,pulleys,horn relay,voltage regulator,heads, intake,carb,distributor,exhaust manifolds,alternator,water pump and brake booster. Everything works on the car- headlights interior lights tach clock low fuel light glove box light radio and back up lamps.Trim tag and vin tag have never been removed or tampered with. All hidden vins are there and I have pics available. Car runs and drives great. All fluids have been changed.original front springs still have the tags on them. This car is not perfect. The paint is a 20 footer at best. There are some wrong pieces that are on the car but all of the important pieces are there. The fenders,drop offs and floors are very nice. The passenger quarter is just starting to get a small rust spot the size of a dime at the bottom.These cars are not super car performers but play a major part in Camaro History as the Indy Pace Car. These cars are a must have in a Camaro collection. This Camaro was at the track in 1967 hence making it a festival car.The NCRS docs are iron clad documentation as well as many other items on this car and only the well informed Camaro enthusiast would know. I have a set of discontinued made in the USA quarter panels that go with the car as well as a few small NOS items. I personally do not think the car needs them but I bought them because they are no longer produced. All 5 rims are original to the car. The jack is dated as well. The tires, fuel line and brake lines were replaced for safety. The front brake calipers were re- built and new pads installed. I have a few more pics or if you have questions you can PM me. The build number for 0-1 cars is around 120, making these Festival cars pretty hard to find. Shoot me a PM for more pics or info. Thanks Yenko. $64,000.00
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_0984.jpg IMG_0982.jpg IMG_0981.jpg IMG_0980.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...