Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 67-69 Camaro-Nova 68-74 New Oil Filled Heavy Duty Vintage Front Shocks I have

I have a pair of vintage front shocks which are heavy duty that i no longer need. Been on the shelf many years. As far as a brand name, after deeper investigation, i believe these are made by Monroe. Pictures show that Monroe shocks had two flat machined areas on the shock body from top to bottom, exactly what these have i am selling. Automotive parts suppliers made many parts and sold to many companies under different names. These are heavy duty front shocks made in America which are oil filled. Shocks fit many models. 67-69 Camaros, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird, 73-74 Buick Apollo, 74 Pontiac GTO, Olds Omega 73-74, Pontiac Ventura-71-74. The shock part number stamped on the shock body reads K-809 P07D77 Made in the USA. I bought these many years back and never used them. 20.00 dollars plus shipping buys them. They come in their original boxes with all rubber bushings, steel cups, nuts to install them. They look very well made. From what i know they were made in the 60s-70s era. Also these shocks will work for F41 perf suspension vehicles, which are heavy duty and the older oil filled shock absorbers. F41 shocks are 10/90 design, meaning very quick collapse and firm resistance coming back up. Just to clarify, these ARE NOT Drag Shocks. Send me a message and your email address i will send you pictures.

Last edited by RALLY; Yesterday at 10:19 PM.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...