Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old Today, 10:38 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1967 Nova SS 118 Vin 4 Speed Project

I'm currently busy with my 1962 Belair 409, 1975 Blazer and 1972 K20 Suburban builds. This Nova is on the back burner and just seeing if someone is looking for one. I searched for a long time before finding a project version of this car. Really wanted a Marina Blue factory 4 speed 67. Seems like they have either all been built or 6 cylinder cars etc.

This is a factory marina blue, black bucket seat 4 speed, V8 car.
Original paint in the jambs and I believe the doors, fenders. Doors, fenders, hood, floor, roof and firewall are all exceptionally nice. Floor do not have any patches and do not need any rust repair. Trunk pan has some rust, small areas around rear window, and while the floors, rockers are exceptionally clean, there is one weird spot where the door jamb meets the rocker on the passenger side that has rust (I had a 66 that had this same issue for some reason). Cowl tag showing it is a 4 speed car and 118 VIN are intact. This is a fairly honest unmolested car.

It is a fairly complete car. Front and back seat, console, column, gauges, radio, glass, bumpers, grille, etc. The door panels, carpet and headliner were trashed so I tossed them. No engine or transmission.

History I have on the car is it was owned by a female out of the Birmingham area. She owned a series of car washes and for some reason the car was disassembled for paint several years ago. For whatever reason the car sat until the previous owner purchased it about 10 years ago. He fell ill and was moved to assisted living and I purchased the car locally from his son.

Car is located in North Alabama

Price is $14,500 Really looking to cash out due to being busy with other builds. Would consider trade up or down for nice 1973-2000 Trucks/SUV's.
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry nova4.jpg nova3.jpg nova2.jpg nova.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old Today, 04:19 PM

ill buy the nova if i could buy the 62 bel air
Old Today, 05:00 PM

Default 62 Belair

Everything is for sale. That being said, the car is mid build and I'm not interested in taking a loss on it. I have a build thread over on 348-409.com. Solid western car. Ridetech coilover suspension with tubular control arms, factory posi, 409 currently being built by Lamar Walden's Shop in Atlanta,Tremec TKX 5 speed etc. Body is back on the chassis now.