View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 01:19 AM
Administrator

Thanked 6,204 Times in 1,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I already have a thread going about my shop. Is it possible to put it in this forum?
Lynn, I know you can link a thread to a dated timeline you create. If you go to the Garage Icon on the tool bar and select Garages you will see mine and click on it. My last dated event 12/15/23 I'm using for testing purposes. Presently I added a link to your shop thread in this 12/15/23 dated event for illustration purposes (disregard the text prior to the link which because it has nothing to do with the link).

You could create a dated event when you started the shop thread 2/28/18 and add some text describing the shop and your 5 year build thread and add a link like I did.
I will find out if you can take all that info and manually transfer or port it over. My guess is it wouldn't be easy, but I'm not an expert but will consult with the programmer.

I have attached three pics showing how you can add a link from anywhere that has a URL- Web address to your garage. You may have threads at Camaros.net or .org and link them as well.
Attached Images

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com