View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 07:10 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon 6-Speed, 40K Mile Original

I know a lot of people have an affinity for the last of the "real" Jeeps, so figured I would put this up here. For sale is my 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. It has 40,100 original miles. It has never been wrecked or rusted, never in inclement weather. Always a pleasure vehicle and not a daily driver. No rust anywhere, including the inside of the frame rails where TJ/LJ Jeeps silently rot away. Probably one of the best Survivor 05-06 Rubicon LJ's left in existence. It's 15 years old and has 40K miles, so it has some patina on it, but it's still as nice as any you will find.

Completely stock except for a top-of-the-line Old Man Emu 2.5” suspension lift, JKS sway bar links, and bumper corner delete.

A 2005-06 Unlimited Rubicon with the 6-speed trans is pretty much the Holy Grail of modern Jeeps, and near-impossible to find with this condition and mileage. Nowhere for this to go but up in value.

Jeep is fully-sorted and up-to date on maintenance. Recent maintenance (2019) includes:

-All fluids changed (synthetic oils)
-Front rotors and pads
-Replaced OPDA (preventive maintenance as per various articles and threads on the internet)
-Replaced all front ball joints with USA-made Spicer units (minor wear in one upper so I replaced all 4)
-SKF front bearings
-Alignment
-Battery

I shot two videos as well, will work on getting those uploaded.

Looking for $24,500. Far lesser examples with 100K plus miles and rust are asking high-teens to low-20K range, so I'm confident about my pricing. I also have a NOS Jeep soft top that will go with (totally unobtainable at this point, cost me $1000 to buy the last one in national inventory).

Thanks for looking and thanks yenko.net for the space.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to SupremeDeluxe For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (10-13-2019)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry KHXS7782.jpg Jeep R Side 1.jpg Jeep L Side 1.jpg IMG_6337.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...