View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 10:20 AM

Have owned a few over my lifetime including the Tri Fives as well as Musclecars. Would appear to me what has been happening in the Tri Five market is simply now entering the Musclecar era. Not only do you have the younger end of the market with less interest in these cars but you have some like myself getting older (70 soon) with less interest and energy to work on the cars, drive them in increasing traffic, sit in the hot sun at car shows for hours, etc. I still enjoy following them more as a spectator now. Also got turned off by the growing fake market and misrepresentation movement. Sold my last muscle car about 10 years ago to the Albaugh collection.

I still have interest in having a “play car” in the garage but now more interested in ease of use and dependability. Owned and recently sold an SSR and now on the hunt for the next horse to put in the stable. Considering my first Ford product which I thought I would never say
Crush (04-23-2019), dustinm (04-23-2019), PeteLeathersac (04-23-2019), Xplantdad (04-23-2019)