View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 02:39 PM

Thanked 1,382 Times in 671 Posts

I have a theory on the entire push for EV's. Call it a conspiracy theory if you'd like, and maybe it is, but I think it makes sense and fits the situation perfectly:
The entire situation was created for the elite to make more money off of nearly every citizen in the modern world by “forcing” through governments and corporations entire civilizations to change their mode of transportation wholesale. The change from ICE vehicles to EVs and the accompanying infrastructure changes are going to cost probably more money than almost any other change in modern history, and who do you think is going to make the money? Climate Change was the impetus for this BS and it’s worked probably even better than they ever hoped it would.

Maybe I'm crazy, and that is possible, but if you want to see something interesting regarding the influence of the ultra-ultra wealthy upon the world in the 20th century and beyond, watch the video referenced below. I am not sure about all of it, but it just may change your perspective some.

Watch JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Mans Trick on YouTube. It will open your eyes unlike anything else.

https://youtu.be/9Wf3O93I4lI

If the link doesn’t work, just search JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Mans Trick and it will come up. You have to acknowledge that it has graphic scenes, which are mostly related to the JFK assassination.
John 10:30