View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 12:03 PM

Ever wonder what happens when they regulate the HP on these cars? They made a 1020 HP grocery getter (can you imagine the buzz if GM had made this first ) guys say, “ I wish I bought a 427 camaro I wish I bought a RAIV I wish I had a Swiss cheese Catalina or a thubderbolt.” You do know this car smokes all those? And it smokes lambos! I know I smoked all three of my buddies lambos w my MODEL X PLAID it’s a SUV that seats 6 !
Let me say that again, my 6 seater will SMOKE my buddies lambos, your stock 427 Camaros, my RAIV car in prepped blueprinted race trim, smokes my hellcat Durango , smokes pretty much everything stock I can think of, and you guys aren’t running out and buying one and moth balling it. When the government says enough is enough w this 1020 HP stuff for regular people you don’t think these are gonna be worth stupid money?

I’m No greenie and these cars really aren’t green, you have to destroy the earth for minerals that came from space to build them plus all the fossil fuels to build them . Just not a green thing at all that parts Is BS right now . What it is however is a game changer! A disrupter . This car has changed everything. Clicks off 10s at 139 all day after it drives me to the track and back.
The model S plaid clicks off low 9s! And they are anything but boring to drive, trust me you still have your hands full.
I can’t believe guys on this website as well as many other car forums haven’t just jumped all over these cars . Best car I’ve ever driven so far. And I’ve had some bad ass cars.
Fun like you can’t imagine to drive, quick bursts it’s a blast? Silent and stealthy, yet comfortable, not calling any attention but still has its own amazing sound!
All I can say is I think you guys are missing out on something really special here .

Last edited by turbo69bird; 12-14-2022 at 12:17 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to turbo69bird For This Useful Post:
69 Post Sedan (12-18-2022), Big Block Bill (12-14-2022), Charley Lillard (12-14-2022), L78_Nova (12-14-2022), PeteLeathersac (12-14-2022), Tenney (12-14-2022), Xplantdad (12-14-2022)