View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 05:59 PM

You have your opinion and I have mine. I have traced this car back to 1970. The third owner bought it in 1974 from the second owner WHO he knew. They lived in the same small town. I find it hard to believe that in the first few years of this car's life the rearend so happened to be changed out to a perfectly matched rearend dated 2 months before this car was assembled. You've been around these cars long enough to know this rearend is perfectly within the time frame. Again, stop trying to split hairs with me. If you don't believe it's the original rear end that's perfectly fine! I feel like if I had a video clip of this car in 1968 at Don Yenko's dealership and with Don driving the car you would try to dispute it. Do you want me to take the dust on the top of the axle tube and get CSI Miami to date it? If you bought this car, I guarantee you would be saying its the original rear end if it was in your possession. You did not pickup the car, you did not talk to the owner extensively, and you have not seen the car in person. I don't want to keep going back and forth on this with you. Let it be!
The Following User Says Thank You to AggieDan03 For This Useful Post:
John (06-11-2022)