View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: NCRS Historical Document Services

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim Ferron</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXXBlackLs6M22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">&quot;The shipper info provides the details of the dealer the car was originally shipped to from the factory&quot;

Lots of owners with fake build sheets will not match this document which will stir many red flags for them [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/mad.gif[/img]

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </div></div> Sooo [not trying to be a jerk] The guy with the fake build sheet can make a new one with the <span style="font-style: italic">correct</span> dealer info....

Not sure how this new service is really going to change anything if it doesn't have build info , like a PHS report. </div></div>

The point of my comment is the current owner will be upset (Who did not make the FAKE Build Sheet), not the Dealer or Last owner before him that made the FAKE build sheet. I don't think he will re make another fake build sheet, I think he will look into hiring a lawyer to sue the Person or Dealer that sold him the car with FAKE documents. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]