View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 06:56 PM

Thanked 5,358 Times in 1,881 Posts
Default Re: my 1967 triple black ss427

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Verne, I thought we even talked about it before. <span style="font-weight: bold">I have likely owned over 30 427 Impalas and had 8 in my driveway the day I got married in 1981. I had a 67 Sport Coupe Z24, 68 Custom Coupe Z24 and a 69 convertible Z24</span> until just before I moved to Illinois. One of the 67's is the one I pictured above but was blue when I owned it. As far as restorations go, I pride myself in doing correct restorations not just pretty ones and even though I have owner many 427 Impalas, that was before everyone was anal about correctness and I know very little about these cars (internally) in reality as most were owned in the 70's and 80's when that stuff did not matter. If I knew people would bring their big cars to me I would learn them the way I have studied and learned the 70 Chevelle.

I will make time to stop by your display, you can count on it. </div></div>

Geeez...sounds like some dude that I know in AZ's house [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif[/img]